GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 HPDE Plans

How many HPDE days are you planning for 2020?

• None

• 1 to 3

• 4 to 5

• 6 to 10

• 11 to 15

• 16 to 20

• 21 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Great day at Palmer CW yesterday. Perfect weather. Posted my best time there, 1:55.7

As in much of the country, track days are winding down here. Next event is Nov 6 at Lime Rock. Anyone signed up please PM or post. Would like to meet up.
what org is running that? haven't been to lime rock in over a decade. was my first track day

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Just purchased a three event pass with SCDA (can be applied to 2021 season). They offered to throw in a fourth day for free since I was not able to make the palmer event earlier this month.

The three-pack is currently on sale for just over $1,000, which is a great deal! See link below.

SCDA: 3-Event Track Pass

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Signed up for Saturday Dec 12th at Thunderhill (East bypass) with SpeedSF. Couldn’t resist testing out the new coilovers :)

This will be my 6th track day of the year, all since June. After I plan on replacing pads, rotors, fluid, and possibly rebuilding the calipers based on condition. Will also be looking to get a new wheel/tire setup for next season.

Cliff

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 Cayman GTS
I am headed to Buttonwillow with the Audi club this weekend. Open pit lane so I'll be getting lots of track time. Good thing my car had new rotors and pads installed Monday. This will be my last event for the year so I'll end up with 9 days and a different car than when I began the year.

SouthFL_Mk7.5

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Ready for Homestead tomorrow morning!
7A5DF53D-0163-4C5D-8886-F06175CAF9AA.jpeg

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
Have fun!!

R Golf

Go Kart Champion
Planning to be there both days! Already put it on the calendar. Will probably take the Miata though.

Still going over my calendar for next season, but 6/17 is looking pretty definite for me at Palmer. After staying away for years, Palmer clockwise is one of my favorite tracks. Also, I love SCDA's 1pm-5pm sessions. Same amount of track time, but you wake up at a reasonable hour and things move along quickly at the track.

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Still going over my calendar for next season, but 6/17 is looking pretty definite for me at Palmer. After staying away for years, Palmer clockwise is one of my favorite tracks. Also, I love SCDA's 1pm-5pm sessions. Same amount of track time, but you wake up at a reasonable hour and things move along quickly at the track.
I was thinking about that one as well. I have the CCW direction on my calendar for 4/25. We'll see how that goes first before committing to it.

patrick_b

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE 6MT
Planning to be there both days! Already put it on the calendar. Will probably take the Miata though.

I’ll pencil in 6.17 as well. Looking forward to it. 👍