GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD

GoatAutomotive

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
This is a no expenses spared build, IMHO. 👌

We have to ask: why part ways with a car on such a fresh build?

Rodney497

Car(s)
GTI
This is a no expenses spared build, IMHO. 👌

We have to ask: why part ways with a car on such a fresh build?
I love this car but there’s only one reason, FWD lol. I can’t use this power where I live, speed limits are 35,45,55. I never drive on the highway and don’t race with it so I decided that someone else would enjoy the car and use it as it’s intended to be used. I just got mod happy and couldn’t stop 😅 I ended up getting the MK8 R and man I’m loving that AWD

GoatAutomotive

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
I love this car but there’s only one reason, FWD lol. I can’t use this power where I live, speed limits are 35,45,55. I never drive on the highway and don’t race with it so I decided that someone else would enjoy the car and use it as it’s intended to be used. I just got mod happy and couldn’t stop 😅 I ended up getting the MK8 R and man I’m loving that AWD
Rodney,

Please check your user settings. I am trying to send you a DM, but it's showing you are new and don't have that function enabled yet. Please advise.

Worth some urgency: you won't be able to receive messages from prospective buyers until this is remedied. 👀 🙈

Rodney497

Car(s)
GTI
Rodney,

Please check your user settings. I am trying to send you a DM, but it's showing you are new and don't have that function enabled yet. Please advise.

Worth some urgency: you won't be able to receive messages from prospective buyers until this is remedied. 👀 🙈
Good catch, thanks! didnt know thats something thats off, i've been a member for like 5 months lol. mind sending me a dm to make sure it works? thanks!

GoatAutomotive

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
Good catch, thanks! didnt know thats something thats off, i've been a member for like 5 months lol. mind sending me a dm to make sure it works? thanks!
1677097697035.png

GoatAutomotive

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
And.... #sent

1677098158588.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
trade for a B5 S4 AND a B8 S4? I'm in chicago