GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
2020 was interesting as hell as well, with all the new temp tracks due to COVID and all the wild, mix-up races. Lots of memorable ones this year.

Let's hope 2021 keeps that trend a bit (but with fewer team members getting COVID).

Absolutely. I remember thinking in late 2019 that 2020 would just feel like a filler season because everyone just wanted to see the new cars, so 2020 would get swept under the rug. Ended up being such a blursed year, pardon the term, and more entertaining than I ever could have imagined. Never going to forget this season for how wild it was and the headlines it generated.

Naturally I then thought '21 would be the same way after the regs delay was announced, but with all of the driver shuffling, I think we'll be in for another good show. In some ways we might even be better off since it'll be easier to benchmark new/moved drivers since we'll have largely similar equipment to the previous season, barring the Merc/Macca situation.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
You mean SAI and LEC?
Old habits hard to break? Hah!

Or did you mean VET and STR?
I think they meant SAI and LEC. There was an article a few days ago about Ferrari not elevating LEC to #1 driver, instead saying that both are free to race.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI