GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 Stock Englishtown Center Wheel cap

El Golfo

Does anyone know the part number for the stock wheels on a 2019 Golf R? Lost one of mine and looking to replace it.

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Did you check to see if the part number was on the back of the wheel?

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Looking on ECS Tuning they give the part number as 5G0 601 025 DB FZZ and have a price of $505.83.

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
No, I read your title incorrectly. The center cap I would think would be the same for all VW wheels with a 57.1 mm center bore. My wheel center cap has the part number 5G0 601 171 and 5G0 601 171 B. This is from a 17 GTI Sport with 18" Nogaro wheels.

El Golfo

No, I read your title incorrectly. The center cap I would think would be the same for all VW wheels with a 57.1 mm center bore. My wheel center cap has the part number 5G0 601 171 and 5G0 601 171 B. This is from a 17 GTI Sport with 18" Nogaro wheels.
Thank you sir

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you sir

Center Bore is only for the hub-side. The cap-side is different. I believe the Englishtowns are 66mm outer diameter caps.

i'm looking now, but be careful. not all VW wheels are the same. i have a set of Englishtowns and Pretorias (19") and they have different center caps that are sized differently. The Pretorias have a smaller cap-size than the Englishtowns as an example.

Last edited:

El Golfo

Center Bore is only for the hub-side. The cap-side is different. I believe the Englishtowns are 66mm outer diameter caps.

i'm looking now, but be careful. not all VW wheels are the same. i have a set of Englishtowns and Pretorias (19") and they have different center caps that are sized differently. The Pretorias have a smaller cap-size than the Englishtowns as an example.
You're right. I double checked and the ones listed above don't fit the 19' Englishtowns. The correct part number for the cap on the Englishtowns is 6C0 601 171