GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 Golf R, Spektrum Viper Green 1 of 33 for SALE

CJ_215

Car(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Good morning!

I have a 2019 Spektrum Golf R in Viper Green for sale. It recently came out of VWA Headquarters in Virginia through VW Direct, the internal sales portal. It has just over 7800 miles, full color matched Oettinger Body Kit and Exhaust, it's a 6MT, and has a 5.0 out of 5.0 for it's condition score through VW. It's Certified through Volkswagen as well so it has an extra 12,000 or 12 month warranty on top of the remaining factory 6yr/72,000mi warranty if that is important to you as a buyer. This car is completely unmolested and such a score for an enthusiast to get their hands on.

https://www.hallcars.com/vehicle-de...-dcc-and-navigation-brookfield-wi-id-45125632

The link is to the dealer page I have on it, if you'd like a video walkaround or anything feel free to PM me and I'd be more than happy to get you one. If you're interested in buying it you can PM me, email me, or call my desk. There aren't any extra fees to the car beyond sales tax and registration, the price is set in steel.

My name is Connor at Hall Imports, in Brookfield WI, USA. Desk phone is 262-787-5074. You can email me at williamsconnor95@gmail.com.

Good luck, I hope to find this car a great home it's deserving of.

-CJ

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
That "set in steel" price...

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
There is an RS3 for sale locally with 10k miles for 1k less. Why is a Golf R selling for that much?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Hahahahahahahahaha. Even the $53k you guys paid is hilarious.

CJ_215

Car(s)
2019 VW Golf R
It's completely understandable if there are those of you who find the vehicle to be "too expensive". It is though a part of VW history and there are not Spektrum R's available for sale that are in remotely similar condition or with the mileage this low. This is meant for a collector or enthusiast who knows what it means to have it. It's not just a standard '19 R. If it was you'd be seeing it priced the way you are implying this one should be.

I appreciate everyone's replies though! It's nice to see the interest in the post.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You could build it to these specs cheaper even with bonkers used car pricing.

It's certainly unique though, almost too unique.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Beautiful car, but for $65k, I'll be 5/6th of the way to a vr6 or daza Golf R

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Ridiculous price. As soon as the chip shortage is over the value will drop like a rock.