GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do it all Sportwagen - street/hoon/track/drag you name it....this is the way...

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Most everything is here as well as the FB group. My youtube channel has some good ifo as well.

Oh NO.....!!!!... 😬

FFS don't start answering every post on the forum with a link to your Youtube channel !!.....:confused:....:ROFLMAO:......:censored:

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Oh NO.....!!!!... 😬

FFS don't start answering every post on the forum with a link to your Youtube channel !!.....:confused:....:ROFLMAO:......:censored:
It's a great way to share info - I don't have enough followers etc. to make a dime from it but that combined with this platform is a great knowledge base for folks. I've linked it here somewhere and many folks have commented that it was helpful. I'd liken it in a way to how you link your DIY/info threads.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
It's a great way to share info - I don't have enough followers etc. to make a dime from it but that combined with this platform is a great knowledge base for folks. I've linked it here somewhere and many folks have commented that it was helpful. I'd liken it in a way to how you link your DIY/info threads.

My tongue was firmly in my cheek as I know you're good.. ;)

They can work well...just there's been a few new members on this forum who have been linking their YouTube channels in virtually every thread they post on...which gets a bit tedious...especially when the info that they "think" is new was actually first posted on this forum back in 2014/2015 by other people...!!🤦‍♂️

tigeo

Autocross Champion
All-in summary video of my car with lots of info in the description.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Some pics today after a wash and wax.
20220109_095648.jpg
20220109_095719.jpg
20220109_095801.jpg
20220109_095823.jpg
20220109_095840.jpg
20220109_100002.jpg
20220109_095854.jpg

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Never thought I'd ever prefer cloth seats.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Never thought I'd ever prefer cloth seats.
I know right? I'd prefer a pattern and some alcantara etc. but I really like cloth overall - cool in summer, warm in winter.

8055WAGEN

Go Kart Champion
I know right? I'd prefer a pattern and some alcantara etc. but I really like cloth overall - cool in summer, warm in winter.
Now if only we could figure out how to add some bolstering without a $1000 set of GTI seats....

Trollin86

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Alltrack SE DSG
Love this Sportwagen. Nice YouTube walk around. That APR BBK is gorgeous behind those APR wheels. Back when I was on FB, I'd see your updates frequently on some of the Mk7 forums. Glad to see it here too!

tigeo

Autocross Champion
New wheels for a second set to run summers/performance/track-ish tires on. Apex 18x8 5 et43 SM-10s in satin bronze. ~20.5 lbs vs ~19 lbs for the APRs. Picked up some slightly used Continental Extreme Contact Sport 235/40s and had Discount Tire install.

20220110_192351.jpg
20220110_184810.jpg

Last edited:

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
Gold looks good. Sorry if I missed it but are you running the lighter APR's as summers, or these?

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Gold looks good. Sorry if I missed it but are you running the lighter APR's as summers, or these?
These (bronze) are the summers. Summer tires are lighter so my all-in wheel + tire weight is less.