GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 MK7 Golf GTI SPORT 4 Doors with DSG

HGRSY

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Hello guys,

I have a 2017 MK7 GTI SPORT for sale. The car is DSG with 4 doors. It is equipped with LSD, lighting package, the special GTI SPORT 18 inch wheels, as well as the special GTI SPORT only black mirror. This trim is similar to the rabbit in today’s lineup. Clean Carfax with one owner, no accident report. I can only upload 10 pictures max, if you are interested in seeing more, please email me at csychensy1991@gmail.com

I haven't done any modifications to the car, so it is completely stock. Basically, what I did to the car was refueling and maintenance service. The washer fluid sensor had broken, and it was replaced in my local VW dealer under the warranty. It is my daily drive car, so mechanically, the car should drive like how the mileage reflects. However, I have taken the car to the NJMP racetrack for one day. I am a track guy, so I am very curious about how GTI does on the racetrack. For what I have experienced, the GTI performs very great. For a completely stock car (I mean everything, even the all-season tires,) it can compete with some of the older generation Caymans with racing tires. Therefore, it's a perfect choice if you want a practical car with good track performance at the same time, and I have tested and proved for you lol.

The car is not perfect cosmetically, the bumper had experienced "hit n run" issues in NYC, but the damages are just what you can tell from the picture. And that is all for the outside.

Currently, the mileage is 16109miles, and it won't go up crazily since I have already stopped driving the car. The reason why I am selling is that I am going to move to a city where the monthly parking fee is expensive, and I can't afford to park this car.

So if you are interested in buying a GTI with excellent condition, I can help you with this. Please help me as well, to have the car sold. The price is $19500

Please email me if you want the car, and we can talk about it. If you want to hear more about anything on this car, please let me know as well. My email again, is csychensy1991@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_6655.JPG
    IMG_6655.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6657.JPG
    IMG_6657.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6667.JPG
    IMG_6667.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6668.JPG
    IMG_6668.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6672.JPG
    IMG_6672.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_6678.JPG
    IMG_6678.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_6682.JPG
    IMG_6682.JPG
    6.6 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_6686.JPG
    IMG_6686.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_6691.JPG
    IMG_6691.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6692.JPG
    IMG_6692.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 90

HGRSY

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
The car is located in zip code 19128. It was registered in Mi, and then I moved to PA, so the car is registered in PA now.