GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 GTI issues *RESOLVED*

amsr

Ready to race!
Is it commonly known that the vents need to be replaced after a rear end collision? Mine was rear ended and sustained some minor damage to the bumper. Bumper was replaced but I don’t think the vents were. It’s now leaking water from somewhere and the dealer is baffled.

sheldon902

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
well, I finally got my car back today after having the evap canister/lines replaced. It still won't let me put hardly any fuel in(6$) and it has 80km range. Took it back to the dealership. I'm hoping they can fix it. I'm bummed.

sheldon902

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
The dealership called me this morning with an update. Apparently there was a faulty/broken rollover valve(I think that's what they said). So, they're going to replace the entire fuel tank. Hopefully this it it *fingers crossed*

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The dealership called me this morning with an update. Apparently there was a faulty/broken rollover valve(I think that's what they said). So, they're going to replace the entire fuel tank. Hopefully this it it *fingers crossed*
So did you actually need the evap canister and lines replaced?

sheldon902

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
Still carless. Waiting for a fuel tank to come from the US. Been sharing my parents Nissan Rogue occasionally.....I miss my GTI. But, i worry that I will not be able to fully enjoy it without feeling anxious about something else going bad :(