GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 VW GTI AUTOBAHN WITH PERFORMANCE PACK Price reduced!

wvugti

Car(s)
2016 Golf MK7 GTI
2016 GTI AUTOBAHN WITH PERFORMANCE PACK DSG

For sale is my 2016 autobahn dsg.

• Garage Kept
  • Meticulously maintained
  • APR stage 1 tune 4000 miles ago (after warranty)
  • One owner
  • No accidents
  • Autobahn trim except for:
  • DCC
  • Driver assist
  • 36,000 miles
  • APR Carbon Fiber intake
  • Professional Custom radar detector hangar on rear view mirror

Car has never been tracked etc. driven quite conservatively. Has been maintained throughout with wolfgang car care products since coming off the lot and garage kept, never driven in snow, work in a home office and have used for trips to conferences etc. a few times a year. All maintenance records available. Hangar is very nice, custom built by local AV center willing to let redline detector go with it ($650.00 Price when purchased). Have the GTI mats (both sets) but have used weathertech liners in the car for years...very clean was my baby! Selling due to kids getting older and needing more room (purchased a 2019 Honda Odyssey). Car has had new tires installed beginning of 2020, maybe driven 500 miles this year due to COVID. Will drive to meet for purchase depending on location up to 4 hours.(I realize I live in a pretty rural area). Price recently reduced to $19,600.00. Have place the car on Cargurus, just copy and paste the following link into your browser, now includes detailed pictures on minimal chipping on hood and road rash on one rim (not major). Would like to use that sites service for the purchase arrangements. Also have included pics of maintenance papers and APR upgrade documentation. message with any questions or to discuss.
  • cargurus link:
  • Used 2016 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T Autobahn 4-Door FWD for Sale Right Now - CarGurus
  • $17900

Attachments

• 20201101_173035.jpg
    20201101_173035.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Woof, kids grow up so you go GTI to minivan? Isn’t it supposed to be opposite? When they’re little you need a bigger car, when they’re older you don’t need to drive them around all the time anymore... and you should be able to get what YOU want, no?

sorry, it just hurts my soul to see a guy trade his mint Autobahn GTI for a minivan...

don’t do it man. Figure out an alternative with the misses

Lahtay

Car(s)
Mk7 Autobahn
Did you click the link? his profile says Kentucky but the listing is at a dealer in TN. Also the car is listed for $21k on the cargurus link.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Did you click the link? his profile says Kentucky but the listing is at a dealer in TN. Also the car is listed for $21k on the cargurus link.

kentucky and Tennessee are bordering states, he could live 20 minutes away from TN. And cargurus has to get something out of the sale.