GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold

BrendanMK7

Car(s)
2017 GTI
2016 Golf GTI Autobahn
Mileage: 71,000, adult owned and driven (my wife's daily driver)
DSG Transmission, Performance package, Lighting package, Dynamic Chassis Control
Reflex Silver on black leather, comes with OEM 18" Austin wheels and a set of 18" black Enkei TS-9s with Michelin Pilot Sport AS4.

Clean condition & clean TX title in hand. I have all service records from new. All services up to date, serviced at or before VW recommended service intervals.
Mechanically perfect, needs nothing, brakes and tires 70%+ life remaining.
Exterior has the typical few rock chips, small scratches normal wear and tear for a 6 year old car.
Previous owner added APR Stage 1 tune, OEM VW Driver Gear lowering springs, OEM VW sun shades for rear windows and rear hatch, all weather OEM VW floor mats.

Located in Dallas, TX. Wife wants to get a Tesla Model 3. Priced at $20,000. PM me if interested and for pics.
Still for sale?

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
Yes sorry haven't updated the thread. Mileage is now closer to 76K

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Are you actually interested in the car? I'll try and wash the car this weekend and take some pics. At this point I may just trade it in to a dealer.

no I am not interested but having just taken 6 months to sell my car private party, and the car selling at the same price I was asking at the beginning of the 6 months with all that equity back in my pocket, I suggest private sale. Just takes some effort and patience. Pics are a must if you wanna sell a car

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
no I am not interested but having just taken 6 months to sell my car private party, and the car selling at the same price I was asking at the beginning of the 6 months with all that equity back in my pocket, I suggest private sale. Just takes some effort and patience. Pics are a must if you wanna sell a car

I can trade it in for pretty close to retail so I may just do that. Dealers are overpaying for cars.

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
bump, new tesla coming next week so last call before I sell it to a friend's dealership. Current mileage 77,253

DHGTI1

Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Think I may have just missed you, but do you still have this for sale? Waiting to hear from insurance if I need to be in the market again or not...

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
It's gone, car is at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram N. Fort Worth. Sold it to them a few weeks ago, I think they have it listed for 21K.