GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 golf gtd

Paul69

Car(s)
2016 golf gtd
Hope someone can help , just had my car broken into and infotainment unit stolen , all the connections were left intact apart from one which was cut off , there seems to be a yellow connector left in place 4 pin i think but the one next to it has been cut off , does any one know what colour this connector should be and can i get a replacement anywhere?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
All parts are available from the parts dept of your local dealers.

When you say the infotainment system was stolen, which bit the screen in the dash or the actual unit in the glovebox?....

Who's buying & fitting the replacement??..should be left to insurance cover to replace & fit...

Paul69

Car(s)
2016 golf gtd
The actual unit in the glove box , im looking to buy a unit myself at the moment, just need to find which connector i need to replace,

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
The actual unit in the glove box , im looking to buy a unit myself at the moment, just need to find which connector i need to replace,

You'll need somebody to recode the new/used unit to your cars specs (coding/adaptations) & also remove the component protection on it....

Better to get somebody to do the whole thing there are several people/companies in the UK that offer this service..

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate