GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 GTI Autobahn, truly MINT

Leonardp

Go Kart Newbie
2015 GTI Autobahn, 64,000 miles. The car is as “like new” as a “used” car can be. This car has been pampered and spoiled! Essentially no imperfections in the body, paint, or interior. PPF on the front, hood, and mirrors, ceramic coated everywhere else. A list of improvements and modifications too long to list in this post but I can provide a detailed spreadsheet to any interested buyer. Major expenditures include TTS to MK7 front brake kit including Clubsport rotors, MIB2 infotainment unit (includes apple car play and 8 inch screen), OZ Racing wheels, APR Stage 2 ECS and APR DSG tunes, CTS intercooler, H&R front and rear sway bars, H&R sport springs, Racingline shocks, custom leather steering wheel, Ultimate Racing downpipe, and the list goes on and on. The engine develops 300 HP and 360 foot pounds of torque (I have the documentation). Goodyear Eagle all-season tires in good shape plus a set of Firestone summer tires, also in good shape. Over $16 grand invested on top of what I paid for the car.

You’ll not find a better example on the market today. The car has not been driven hard and has never been tracked. I’m asking $27,000, and car is located in Staunton, Virginia. Send me a private message with your email address if you are seriously interested and I will send you detailed photos and the aforementioned spec sheet and other documentation on the improvements and modifications.

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 257
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 220
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 218
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 255

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hot damn. I paid $22 for mine over 5 years ago. I got more mods and less miles. I can list it for $30?

You can list it for whatever you want. Land of the free and all...

Whether it will sell for your asking price or not, that's a different story...

OLD MEN RULE

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Hot damn. I paid $22 for mine over 5 years ago. I got more mods and less miles. I can list it for $30?
You sure can and may get close to that price, with the crazy car market lately.
I see cars that are 3 to 5 years old listed for near the new list prices .

Lahtay

Car(s)
Mk7 Autobahn
lmao I bought my 2015 Autobahn for $11k last year. Had 50k miles and it was stage 2 with bc coils. FOr $27k I'll go buy a MK7R.

spaceworm

Passed Driver's Ed
Even in today’s market I don’t see where OP is getting 27k as a reference. Some trucks/suv were getting to msrp levels, but not our mk7s for sure - although being in the compact category I’ve been seeing some good numbers this month. Still, used auction data is showing signs of slowing price increases/appreciation. I’d say 16-17k without the mods and sell those separately since you will only get a fraction of the investment back if sold with the car.

Sportbikemike

Go Kart Newbie
I was offered $16k from VW for my '16 Autobahn with 62k on it. I'm only running about $5k worth of mods but I'd gladly sell mine if someone offered $27k
I'm not being disrespectful in any way I just don't think our cars are going to get what we think they are worth.
Mods are my money, spent on my car that I know I will never get back on resale