GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Golf TDI tune w/Dyno resuts

BoostCrzy

These results are measured at the wheels. And this is a mustang Dyno. Very conservative. So far the tune is performing flawlessly and I have had to disable ESC using vagcom, as the wheel spin in first and second is too much for the ESC/Asr to compete with! I have logged a track day as well to push the car to its limits on the road course. It went well and there are no signs of trouble!

Ton

Go Kart Newbie
Nice results! I like the dark wheels too. The mk7 seems to be complimented by darker colored wheels. Or I'm just talking myself into a set!

BoostCrzy

yes that is a tuned run....MUCH faster than factory. Factory is about 9 seconds 0-60mph....so over 2 seconds quicker with the tune!

Last edited:

UncleRusty

Nice results. Did you end up needing to send in datalogs for the tune to be finalized? If so did you use a vag com or something else?

TorqueTwister

These results are measured at the wheels. And this is a mustang Dyno. Very conservative. So far the tune is performing flawlessly and I have had to disable ESC using vagcom, as the wheel spin in first and second is too much for the ESC/Asr to compete with! I have logged a track day as well to push the car to its limits on the road course. It went well and there are no signs of trouble!

Sweet ride! Nice power gains as well. I have seen other dynos where the torque peaks high but it is only over a short period of RPM range.
On a side note: How do you turn off ESC with Vag-Com? A PM would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

Righteousness

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 Sportswagen
In other words, how do I increase my chance to lose recovery during the hydroplaning experience?
Sweet ride! Nice power gains as well. I have seen other dynos where the torque peaks high but it is only over a short period of RPM range.
On a side note: How do you turn off ESC with Vag-Com? A PM would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Nice - thanks for the contribution and actually getting it on the dyno. I'm looking forward to seeing the results from Malone. Nice to see some progress for the ea288 engine.
Malone stage 2 tune should provide better results. I run a Malone Stage 2 tune on my 3.0 TDI and they are aggressive but very smooth. Its all about the torque. Malone 2 claims to add 65 tq and that will really be felt when you put your foot down.

sherbet

Ready to race!
rural country roads and 45mph gets over 70mpg with no problem....I honestly think I can get 80mpg if I try hard enough.
Jesus! that is wild. I struggle to get 25 out of my IS20 1.8tsi. But then again I am in full boost like 50% of the time.