GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Golf R *WITH NEW ENGINE* New price

Jungkee

Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I ask because I am definitely interested haha. Also wanted to ask about any other features it may have such as DCC or the front radar sensor thing? Obviously not going to be the deciding factor for such a well priced car but it would be nice to know. Thanks!

No DCC or front radar that I know of. No NAV either, so I'm pretty sure this is the base R. Attached closer shot of the a pillar and some of the dash. And I will hopefully have a video posted by Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_20200911_145035779_HDR.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20200911_145051180_HDR.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20200911_145035779_HDR.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20200911_145053992_HDR.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20200911_145051180_HDR.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 147

Jungkee

Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Thanks for all the informative input guys. Looks like this one is def a base R with the sub upgrade.
The condition/mileage of this car really make it a niche buy, and video will show that the engine was replaced properly. I know, I know, all talk until proven otherwise. I'll work on providing that proof 😘.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Thanks for all the informative input guys. Looks like this one is def a base R with the sub upgrade.
The condition/mileage of this car really make it a niche buy, and video will show that the engine was replaced properly. I know, I know, all talk until proven otherwise. I'll work on providing that proof 😘.

Wait so it HAS the Helix installed already?! That’s another reason for the other guy to buy😁

Jungkee

Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Ok everyone, trying this again. New price of 16k, final attempt to sell private party. Mileage is now a hair over 121k, and the car is still running great. Again, this was a crate motor from VW, still have a transferable warranty until July. Any questions, please ask.

Ghulfer

Car(s)
2019 VW Golf R
I get that this has left a bad taste in your mouth but why would you dump a bunch of money into a car for an engine replacement and then immediately sell - taking a huge loss along with it (I’m assuming)? Why not just keep it and drive it to the grave?

Jungkee

Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I get that this has left a bad taste in your mouth but why would you dump a bunch of money into a car for an engine replacement and then immediately sell - taking a huge loss along with it (I’m assuming)? Why not just keep it and drive it to the grave?
Hey, I'm sick of all this logic!!
But in all seriousness, you right, and I don't mind keeping it, I'm just a terrible car person who likes driving different stuff so I always want something "new".

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
You should post a copy of the receipt for the engine work. Seems like this could be a good deal for a MK7R. It is the verification of the motor that makes all the diff.

Jungkee

Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Screenshot_20210522-204253.png

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Could someone fly in and drive it home to California or does it need work before such a trip.

Jungkee

Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Could someone fly in and drive it home to California or does it need work before such a trip.
I make a 700 mile trip in the car at least once a year. All the major systems are good to go. If I had to nitpick, rear brake pads and diff fluid could use a change.