GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015/2016 Locked ECU's how much longer??

WolfgangMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes, your vehicle has made the cut and will be port flashable. This is only possible at any of our 450 or so dealers around the world. Just type in your address here for details and directions: www.goapr.com/dealer/

Awesome. ECS Tuning in Wadsworth is where I plan on going. This is where I had my APR Stage 1 tune for my MKIV GTI and get all my parts. Thanks Arin.

WolfgangMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
how can you tell on a 15 if your ecu is locked b4 you pay for a tune?

My car was delivered in June and the label on the ECU states May 2 2015. Eurodyne , APR and all of the others are not able to be flashed after March 2015 ECU date. JB1 which is a piggyback system is the only alternative, however APR has a solution coming out very soon. JB1 is a great alternative but I wanted a full tune like I have on my MKIV GTI. So I have been patiently waiting.

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
I see APR dealers being very busy next week all of a sudden :)

Tone228

No, unfortunately. Not yet. There are a few more things they want to add first.

Ok cool. Don't mind waiting because I know you guys thoroughly test everything to make sure there's no issues. And I'm assuming when you say adding things you're talking about program switching and E85.

WolfgangMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok cool. Don't mind waiting because I know you guys thoroughly test everything to make sure there's no issues. And I'm assuming when you say adding things you're talking about program switching and E85.

Thanks Arin for keeping us all up to date. Finally put this to rest regarding the ECU encryption! :D