GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 Lexus IS!

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
The 2014 Lexus IS images are finally revealed. It will head to Detroit Auto Show next week.

I like everything except the split headlight. Looks like a scaled-down GS. The interior is amazing. Love the LFA tachometer.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2014-lexus-is-350-f-sport-live/#photo-5548003

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'd be scared of the thing eating me......

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Am a Lexus fan and still own one. Go to say that grille is F*$%&ing nasty !

Rear end looks nice. Waiting to see what the convertible looks like in this.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Jesus that thing is ugly.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Hideous grille, frowning rear end and a too-busy interior. No thanks.

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, not a big fan of that grille. I thought it would look like the GS but Toyota took it in a different direction (the ES) with the IS. The front end of the GS looks much better.

The interior is great. I don't know what you guys talking about being busy or ugly. Look at other luxury, "more technology advanced" cars. The interior is just as busy, if not more.

Waiting for someone to come in and say the interior of their GTI is better :laugh:...

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, not a big fan of that grille. I thought it would look like the GS but Toyota took it in a different direction (the ES) with the IS. The front end of the GS looks much better.

The interior is great. I don't know what you guys talking about being busy or ugly. Look at other luxury, "more technology advanced" cars. The interior is just as busy, if not more.

Waiting for someone to come in and say the interior of their GTI is better :laugh:...

No but GTI will take it from a roll!!!!!

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

I like the style of the gti interior much better than the multi-tier layer design of the Lexus. Obviously the Lexus will be better equipped

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
Hopefully, the grille will evolve into something like the GS. Looks much better. The whole honeycomb covering does make it look like a predator.