2014 Acura MDX

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/03/27/2014-acura-mdx-new-york/

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Weird... looks really similar to current one... I don't get that dual screen thing either.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Honda loves screens! screens, screens, SCREENS!

I don't like that that the D pillar resembles the RDX. The downward curve makes it look weak when it should appear strong. Overall tho a nice upgrade. I would like to see the dash at night, all glowing with various colors. They must have also saved a fortune in buttons over the previous gen. Reduced from like 90 buttons to 12.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I drove the last gen MDX and the nav screen turns black at night... i'd assume same thing happens here.

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
Honda loves screens! screens, screens, SCREENS!

I don't like that that the D pillar resembles the RDX. The downward curve makes it look weak when it should appear strong. Overall tho a nice upgrade. I would like to see the dash at night, all glowing with various colors. They must have also saved a fortune in buttons over the previous gen. Reduced from like 90 buttons to 12.

Most of the buttons now have a touchscreen icon.

Personally I'd rather have buttons. No matter the car a touchscreen always feels slow and cumbersome.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Most of the buttons now have a touchscreen icon.

Personally I'd rather have buttons. No matter the car a touchscreen always feels slow and cumbersome.

Yes, I understand that. :)

I too prefer buttons to an extent but with the launch of tablet devices, it seems touch screens are with us for the long haul.

At least they're better than what GM attempted to give us in the 80's. Anyone whoever used their CRT screen can attest to that.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I think Daniel would agree with me... it needs a 3rd screen.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Better than this:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Holy crap is that a real tesla interior?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, its a bigger/special sized ipad, iirc.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I think Daniel would agree with me... it needs a 3rd screen.

In addition to the one between the gauges?!

Not even counting the entertainment screens for rear passengers - which I believe are even split screens!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'd like a touchscreen for my balls.