GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 F1 Season Talk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
holy shit, this is going to be a much better season it looks like, great race yesterday and its not a bore fest anymore with Seb just going off in the distance for the win, lol...

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
"blue flags are for the people behind you Kimi..."

:bellyroll::bellyroll:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^^ lol that was funny as hell, cos you know he was probably super pissed.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
mclaren the team to beat this year? jb was quick, like seb from last year.

could be, I think it may vary by track when it comes down to handling/cornering vs straight line speed, maybe red bull will still have some advantage in the esses. JB did totally pull a vettel though, great stuff.

They just showed a video here in my office for our sponsorship of McLaren - pretty neat stuff. Lewis is in it and even mentions our name, etc, etc.. very cool - hah, found it from one of our Australia offices:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

And that shows how much confidence Kimi has with this new car...

Heard reports that even Ferrari this year are having 'issues' with this years car and that they really don't know how it will exactly behave. Oh well...

GTIwannagofast

Ready to race!
And that shows how much confidence Kimi has with this new car...

Heard reports that even Ferrari this year are having 'issues' with this years car and that they really don't know how it will exactly behave. Oh well...

haha doesn't even know who he drives for..
ferrari will be in trouble this year i think, and massa will be out of a job by the end season.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, I love Kimi - he simply gives no fucks.

Ferrari car does look shitty again, Massa will hopefully be gone after this year too.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
MM has an "F-duct" which enhances the DRS effect. Its come under a lot of scrutiny from the other teams, will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
BTW I am not a fan of the announcers on Speed. scenario: Someone gets sideways out of a corner.

Guy 1: "WAHHAOAHOAHAOAHOAHOAHAOHA!"
Guy 2: "WOAH HOAH HOAH HOAH"
Guy 3: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

All at the same time.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that is true, but they are old dudes.. and they are knowledgable and "charming", i can't help but love them, lol.

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
looks to be an exciting season. Happy to see Kimi back in the mix. just dont like the way the new f1 cars look...

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
looks to be an exciting season. Happy to see Kimi back in the mix. just dont like the way the new f1 cars look...

Definitely agree there, they sure are ugly. The nose drop rule or whatever it is makes them look ridiculous, plus the front wings look pre-damaged they have so many vanes.

The MM, had a sleeker design from the beginning and didn't have to go duckface

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Definitely agree there, they sure are ugly. The nose drop rule or whatever it is makes them look ridiculous, plus the front wings look pre-damaged they have so many vanes.

The MM, had a sleeker design from the beginning and didn't have to go duckface

Mm definitely has the best looking car this season still retaining that smooth nose. Ovate that chopped look the others have.