GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

2012-2013 NHL Playoffs.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
You don't like Crawford?!?!... He went 19-5 and him and Emery only allowed 107 goals. That's pretty damn good. I hope they win it again. I want to the Leafs and Islanders do good since they've been out for a long time. And since Ovi's done good, it would be nice too see him finally win a cup.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
You don't like Crawford?!?!... He went 19-5 and him and Emery only allowed 107 goals. That's pretty damn good. I hope they win it again. I want to the Leafs and Islanders do good since they've been out for a long time. And since Ovi's done good, it would be nice too see him finally win a cup.
Meh, the Hawks were 4th in the league in the shots against per game department. ford is mentally weak. If the other team gets in his head, forget it.

I hate Ovie so I could care less about Washington, but I wouldn't mind seeing Toronto win it.