GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

20% off *NEW* design: drop-in LEDs for your reflector housing!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
This is a brand new custom setup
http://deautokey.com/product/new-le...olf-gof-sportwagen-alltrack-jsw-tiguan-passat

Simply use code "ND20" for 20% off! **You must have the low beams in cart to receive 20% off your entire order**

Now you can have the sleek look of LEDs
Quick light up time LEDs provide
More visibility

This is shipping NOW with upgraded shipping - order now as sale ends soon!

This model was fully tested by many for a few months prior to its full launch with great feedback!

Great cut-off - mimics OEM - creates much more light down the road:

This is a NEW design with the correct offset for your housing!

-this LED has a built in adapter (with the correct offset)
-Plug & play
-Error free
-NO WIRES SPLICING
-NO RESISTORS

Simply remove your halogen bulb/adapter and install this model! It is really that simple.

FREE UPGRADED PRIORITY SHIPPING WITH THIS ORDER!!

PLEASE READ - UPDATE

Since launching our sale for our NEW LEDs we had many customers contact us about other LEDs that did not work that "looked" similar to our LEDs.

Feedback like this is something you WILL NOT see with our led:
"Does not fit correctly. The tabs and how they align on the bulb is preventing the LED from sitting straight and this is creating a lot of bad light output."

If you have any questions please email Support@deAutoLED.com

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
FREE UPGRADED PRIORITY SHIPPING WITH THIS ORDER!!

PLEASE READ - UPDATE

Since launching our sale for our NEW LEDs we had many customers contact us about other LEDs that did not work that "looked" similar to our LEDs.

Feedback like this is something you WILL NOT see with our led:
"Does not fit correctly. The tabs and how they align on the bulb is preventing the LED from sitting straight and this is creating a lot of bad light output."

DO NOT BE FOOLED - **PLEASE READ** -
-Competitor LEDs that "look" similar are being advertised for "Tiguan, JSW, GSW, ALLTRACK, GTI/GOLF"

-These models will not align correctly

-We have tested our new offset model for close to 6 months prior to this launch

-There was only 100% feedback & we guarantee this LED to work perfectly & that you will be 100% HAPPY

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
We extended sale for anyone thinking about purchasing.

ALL HAVE SHIPPED & the feedback is in! We want to share just a few replies we received and extend our sale for everyone!

Don't miss it at this price:
http://deautokey.com/product/new-le...olf-gof-sportwagen-alltrack-jsw-tiguan-passat

"I tried many bulbs that needed wiring and adapters and coding and resistors and taps and endless everything. At the end my engine bay looked like the wiring on Johnny 5. The deAutoLED is a simple bulb that replaces a bulb and nothing else. It might not sound like a big deal but it looks neat as it is just a bulb. I want to apologize as I emailed them 5x asking the same question before I was convinced that this was really only a bulb with no wiring :)"

"the low beams shoot a real nice wide line just like you guys said they would. Not too high either. An amazing amount of light. Very impressed!"

"engineering PERFECTION on these new leds. These make me smile. I can make fun of all my "old-tech xenon friends" now"

"I figured I would give it a shot with the sale not hoping for the best but I could have not wished for better."

"I removed my 'super bright' 'night breaker' 'destroyer of the dark' 'catchy name' halogen bulbs that I thought were bright to install these LEDs and there is no comparison. If you think your fancy halogens are good these are 100000x better"

"How did I drive without these?"

"So I just bought the drop in H7 led low beams for me 2017 VW GTI, and love them! I have been hesitating to buy any LED bulbs because of external ballasts and poor beam pattern, but man these were so easy to install without any wires or ballast and perform amazingly!"

"Believe the hype of these LEDS. I tried every model and nothing comes close. These simply are the best easy drop in bulbs that work and have a great beam angle."

"These are IDENTICAL to another model I had but the other model didn't sit right. These sit perfectly and create a much better light pattern on the road. I cannot be happier. Oh and they were less money than the other ones. win-win"

"Just received and installed the new h7 low beam led for my 2015 VW Golf Sportwagen. The light output is fantastic, even my wife agrees :)"