GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 sets of wheels for sale, Raleigh NC!

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Hey y'all,

I'm doing some garage clean-out and funding for summer hotboi shit, so, I've got a few things for sale. Wife finally said there were tooooo many wheels in the garage, and I have to agree.

I don't have a lot of pictures of them right now, but happy to take some more if peeps are serious / interested!

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
First set will be my 18" Bremmer Kraft BR16's, which can be found here. They're about $200 a wheel, i'm down to get rid of the whole set for $800, they're wrapped with some Bridgestone Pole Position summer tires with good tread (I'll try to measure it after lunch) They have some knicks from where Tire Rack installed them, but I've never curbed them, so they're in pretty good condition.

IMG_1200.jpg

Here's a pic of them on my car:

View attachment _DSC4184.JPEG

The next set will be the RS3 19's. Full transparency, I tried cheapening out (and not buying D.Gage's nice set.) These were pretty trashed when I got them at $700. So I spent another $400 having them "refinished." They look great from 3-5 feet, but when you're cleaning them, you can see a slight color difference in some of the wheel. These are wrapped with some Lionheart tire that the old owner just installed. Great tread left on those, i'll try and measure later. I'm asking $800 for these too.

Here are some pictures before refinishing (they look better now, just didn't have a stand alone picture of them)

IMG_0742.jpg

And here they are on my car:

IMG_0888.jpg

I also have a slightly used set of Solowerk's Coilovers in my garage too. They have some mis-formed bump stops (due to my stupidity,) but that doesn't affect the usage! Asking, like, $250 for those?
Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 9.55.12 AM.png

Just shoot me a DM or on here if you want some more info. I know this is a very lazy post, but if you only knew the amount of procrastination that has gone into doing this, you'd understand the need to JUST GET IT OUT THERE, lol.

Thanks y'all!

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Do these come with the dcc canselers?