2 Door GTI's

Square1

Go Kart Champion
17 GTI base. No options. A few mods.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
A better pic from today.

Get so pissed every time I stumble across this thread lol love the 2 doors, very nice guys. Missed my chance by a year with no used TR PP/LP 2 doors available when I was looking :mad:

BTW square, are those the flow formed V710FFs or black V710s? Stock suspension? Looks nice.

Square1

Go Kart Champion
Get so pissed every time I stumble across this thread lol love the 2 doors, very nice guys. Missed my chance by a year with no used TR PP/LP 2 doors available when I was looking :mad:

BTW square, are those the flow formed V710FFs or black V710s? Stock suspension? Looks nice.
Thanks. I installed eibach springs. The wheels are flat black V710 18 x 8.5 with a 225 40.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

GH03ST.

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuSchule

Ready to race!
With old VWR setup.

edit: not paying photobucket for 3rd party hosting... bump that.

Last edited:

ajulian422

2015 S Trim

Bought this about 2 months ago! Trying to find a set of stock Austin wheels, or Golf R Cadiz wheels since I bought the car with these Enkei's

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_11.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_11.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 751
  • fullsizeoutput_12.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_12.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 798

Bodhi68

GTIs should only have two doors. Sadly, that in no longer possible in the States. 2015 GTI SE in Midnight Blue w/ MT6. I'm an old, have had every car imaginable, and this is one of the most fun vehicles I've had.

Coming soon Konig Rennform wheels (going down to 17" because the roads here in the American Outback leave a lot to be desired).

Last edited:

Bodhi68

I quite enjoy having four doors, as I use the car that way. I wouldn't have a GTI if it were two doors only.

Understood. For me I'm tall and require seat ALL the way back. In a small car with four doors the B pillar is right beside my head and I can't see to the side, can't put arm out the window (sounds silly but is important), and getting out of the vehicle is a P.I.T.A. It also helps that I have no family and usually only drive alone so ingress and egress of passengers is not an issue. When I was younger and it was an issue I had a large luxury sedan with long doors and was totally fine with 4 doors. Still, from the stand point of history (and I could be totally wrong here) but were not GTIs always 2 door until like the 3rd Gen or something? So it's kind of a purist thing. (If I'm wrong on this then mock away). Still, my friends some years ago had GTIs and they were all 2 doors so that seems to me like the way they should be. But whatever works best for you is what's best.

Still, they should all be 2 doors. :D