GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1rst attempt at HDR

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
that is the best of the ones you posted.

and i think someone needs to just post an official HDR thread since there are like 5 threads of people trying to achieve this effect.

something i see though, is people using hdr when it's unnecessary at all really.

Doing this photo itself was "unecessary" but after 23 years of image taking this is a new technique i never tried before, so i wanted to try it and instead of doing the typical car in a parking garage HDR shot like everyone else has been doing, i wanted to be different, and really, why the need for an HDR thread? its a VW interior, originally posted in the photography section, and its not like an HDR done by Dave Hill or some of the others who have it really dialed in.

Photography is an expression from a single individuals point of view...saying an HDR image is unecessary doesnt really make sense to me since it didnt have an intended purpose OTHER than being an HDR photo.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
I will do some of the car on the outside, but everyone does HDR of the outside of their car or in a parking garage or alley or country road, i tried this just to be different, i think with all photography, not just HDR... beauty is in the eye of the beholder :) I had never seen an HDR long exposure, so i thought, why not?

this man speaks the troof:thumbup: