GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

19 R Lapis Blue APR A01 Gunmetal Combo

Mike B.

Passed Driver's Ed
Those look great! Use my 19's in the summer for 3 months but 18's the remainder since I blew out a wheel and tire on my previous GTI in a less than huge pothole.

aloha_from_bradley

Autocross Champion
Those look great! Use my 19's in the summer for 3 months but 18's the remainder since I blew out a wheel and tire on my previous GTI in a less than huge pothole.

I've had some pretty serious pot hole incidents myself. They don't necessarily have to be "huge" to cause serious damage. I bent a wheel and threw out the alignment on a less than huge pothole as well. It's really about the shape of them, and the wall of the far side where the tire / wheel make contact.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The blue looks dope with the darker wheels. Real nice with the silver ones too. Personally, I dig the darker ones. That’s just me though

VDubberinDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
Yeah the thing about the APR's is they bend super easy. I bent 2 on very minor potholes. I know factory VW wheels are heavier, but they are indestructible it seems. I have the Passat 2021 R wheels now and have hit a bunch of potholes and no bends.

IMG_0904.JPG