ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
I buy mine at costco for 23 bucks for a 6 quart case. Haven't found a place that beats this yet.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I buy mine at costco for 23 bucks for a 6 quart case. Haven't found a place that beats this yet.
Saw it there today -$23...very good deal on a high-quality oil. Basically an oil change for 1/2 the price of a LM kit from one of the online Euro retailers.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Saw it there today -$23...very good deal on a high-quality oil. Basically an oil change for 1/2 the price of a LM kit from one of the online Euro retailers.

What brand are you talking about?

tigeo

Autocross Champion

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Lol same here, last week

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32

I'll have to check mine tomorrow. I have only seen M1 0w-40 at either of my local Costcos once in 6.5 years I've lived here and it was $30 /6qt

M1 on rebate is still the best deal going. You can get 20qt for ~$50 after rebate. They seem to do the rebate 2x a year and I buy 4 at a time since we have 2 MK7s and my wife and I are on pretty much the same schedule for oil changes.