GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

18" OEM Cadiz for sale in Central NJ

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
Hi there I wanted to throw this post up as soon as I could, I will post pictures sometime next week after I wash the wheels good and get them absolutely ready for sale and wanted to take offers in the mean time. I can sell these as soon as 12/10/19. please pm me for quickest response.

I have for sale:
4 x 18" oem VW cadiz wheels. (But you will get 5 wheels)

5G0601025DQ - this very same wheel is $546.02 from ECS tuning

They have tires on them now but they need to be replaced. (2 tires low very tread, 1 tire has plug, 1 tire okay)

Recently I bent my passenger front wheel on a pothole and I bought a replacement immediately. Right before I got tires mounted, I decided to replace these wheels with 16" and sell these all together. here is the bent wheel, it is about 3" across and a half inch inwards www.imgur.com/a/Wgy44V9

So to sum up
I have 3 wheels in very good preowned condition and They have about 30,000 miles on them or about 2.5 years of regular daily driving, no curbing, cracks, dents, scratches, etc. but what you could expect for a pair of wheels with 30,000 highway driving on them.
I have 1 new wheel and 1 bent wheel. You will get all 5 wheels. You may decide the get the 5th wheel fixed/refurbished that can be up to you.

I am asking 850 for everything center caps included. I am located within 15 miles of Raceway Park in Old Bridge NJ. I can do a local meet up in the outback steakhouse parking lot if you need to use google maps for a driving point reference.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
sorry i am just seeing this now because i dont check these forums often but a PM will notify me via email for fastest response.

I've decided I'll have better luck selling them individually.

I am now selling the 3 good wheels individually locally 250 a piece picked up. They're all in equally as good condition, easily 8.5-9/10 condition.

The one "like-new" wheel is still available, but i'd be asking more for that one, inquire within.

i can send you pictures, the only reason i dont have them yet is because it's been very cold and busy over the holiday break and i want to soap them up with my foam cannon which ive yet to use for the first time

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5
The like new wheel has been sold.

I have 2 Left now...

They are in great condition and the tires are still on but I recommend replacing

I’m eventually going to put these on eBay without tires if no one bites... probably some time in the summer but because of seller fees it will be listed at a higher price.

please pm me for fastest response i dont check this forum all the time

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Still have it?