GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

18” Weds SA-10R bronze w. Conti DWS tires

xrayruester

Im interested. Had a set of these on a previous car and always liked them. Would you potentially be interested in meeting some place in NJ? I'm in South Central PA and will be driving through the area in the next week or two.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
Update to this sale, bro sold me two bad rims. One was bent and the other was bent and cracked. He used bonds to cover up severe damage to spoke. I spoke with the company who he bought these from and he had also reached out to them before to see if he could get two replacements. Didn't tell me about the damage and I drove on these until the crack became obvious. Shout out to this seller for having no morals and letting a young guy drive on bent and cracked wheels thanks pal.

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
Update to this sale, bro sold me two bad rims. One was bent and the other was bent and cracked. He used bonds to cover up severe damage to spoke. I spoke with the company who he bought these from and he had also reached out to them before to see if he could get two replacements. Didn't tell me about the damage and I drove on these until the crack became obvious. Shout out to this seller for having no morals and letting a young guy drive on bent and cracked wheels thanks pal.
Wow!! Are you fucking crazy???!!! First off The wheels were not bent or cracked that i sold to you. There was only cosmetic fuckin damage that i detailed tremendously in this entire FS thread and clearly stated wtf i did to repair the spokes and refinished them myself to sell. At no time was I ever trying to hide SHIT FROM ANY PROSPECTIVE BUYER. GO BACK LOOK AND READ STARTING ON PAGE 1. READING COMPREHENSION WILL BE YOUR FRIEND IN LIFE. 2nd IDK WTF you talking about i contacted the company i bought these from and asked for 2 replacements??!! How the fuck do you know where the fuck i bought my wheels from?? Completely fuckin made up and false shit you posting right there. You sound fuckin dumb dude. 3rd point you have eyes and a brain right? Didnt you come look at the wheels and inspect them before you bought them?? If they were so bent and cracked why the fuck did you buy them??!! You got some fuckin pair of balls on you posting something like this literally 1.5 yrs later after you took ownership of these. If they were cracked or bent YOU fucking did it asshole. I would never try and fuck someone over and sell shit i knew was defective you fuckin lowlife. I was completely open and honest about these wheels and sold to you what i represented on this thread.

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
And just to add on here.. i look at this clowns posts and its how his GTI is slammed and hes racing everyone trying to be the fastest out here.. a real immature baby boy.. news flash J.O. racing around the northeast and driving like a complete tool in a slammed gti w low profile stretched tires for a year and half will cause bent and cracked wheels potentially.

For the record my car was completely stock and never lowered. Really a dick move trying to make me look like i sold you bent cracked wheels. IF THEY ARE YOU FUCKING BENT THEM IN YOUR 1 YEAR AND 6 MONTHS SINCE YOU BOUGHT THEM FROM ME.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
And just to add on here.. i look at this clowns posts and its how his GTI is slammed and hes racing everyone trying to be the fastest out here.. a real immature baby boy.. news flash J.O. racing around the northeast and driving like a complete tool in a slammed gti w low profile stretched tires for a year and half will cause bent and cracked wheels potentially.

For the record my car was completely stock and never lowered. Really a dick move trying to make me look like i sold you bent cracked wheels. IF THEY ARE YOU FUCKING BENT THEM IN YOUR 1 YEAR AND 6 MONTHS SINCE YOU BOUGHT THEM FROM ME.
Bro I called the guy you reached out to for replacement pair. I’m not starving for money though but yea the rim is cracked right under your repair. It’s been two seasons but I’m glad I caught it so I could throw them out. Thanks!

Lucky#Slevin

Go Kart Newbie
Bro I called the guy you reached out to for replacement pair. I’m not starving for money though but yea the rim is cracked right under your repair. It’s been two seasons but I’m glad I caught it so I could throw them out. Thanks!
You couldn’t shine my fucking shoes you little pos.. I think you know that you have been to my house. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SUPPOSED MYSTERY GUY THAT YOU CLAIM YOU SOMEHOW KNOW I CONTACTED????!!!! And even if you did somehow know wtf does that mean????!! I cant try and replace a curbed ugly wheel on a set of wheels i loved. Your claim proves absolutely nothing. You sound real stupid. You are claiming to know things that simply aren’t true. You are beyond pissing me off w this now. YOU damaged my fucking wheels after you took possession of them. I never tried to hide a fuckin thing about these wheels. If they were bent cracked or repaired i would have disclosed that 100% as such. I was completely open and honest about their condition and actually carefully documented the progress as i repaired them. Also, don’t throw them out i’ll take them back they looked much better on my car anyways.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
You couldn’t shine my fucking shoes you little pos.. I think you know that you have been to my house. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SUPPOSED MYSTERY GUY THAT YOU CLAIM YOU SOMEHOW KNOW I CONTACTED????!!!! And even if you did somehow know wtf does that mean????!! I cant try and replace a curbed ugly wheel on a set of wheels i loved. Your claim proves absolutely nothing. You sound real stupid. You are claiming to know things that simply aren’t true. You are beyond pissing me off w this now. YOU damaged my fucking wheels after you took possession of them. I never tried to hide a fuckin thing about these wheels. If they were bent cracked or repaired i would have disclosed that 100% as such. I was completely open and honest about their condition and actually carefully documented the progress as i repaired them. Also, don’t throw them out i’ll take them back they looked much better on my car anyways.
IMG_7358.jpeg