GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

17MY Golf Updates

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
I heard there will be a refresh, but lets see.

Would like some new colour options & I wonder if the 4 motion bi turbo from the Passat, will go in the Golf, inc power hikes for Gti & R.

Rappy:cool:

J400uk

Ready to race!
Might see leather seats become standard on GT/ performance models, same thing happened around this time with the mk5 and mk6

vdubguy29

Ready to race!
isn't it a little far off to start speculating? I Only say this because I only just got my Mk7 and I would be angry to see the blue from the golf r available on the gti, or more power, or alcantara inserted racing seats or sport sterring wheel...my heart just couldn't take it

wave

Ready to race!
isn't it a little far off to start speculating? I Only say this because I only just got my Mk7 and I would be angry to see the blue from the golf r available on the gti, or more power, or alcantara inserted racing seats or sport sterring wheel...my heart just couldn't take it

Doesn't my GTI have a sport steering wheel??:mad:

Bungleaio

Ready to race!
There will always be something along newer and better, thats life. If you want to buy the best of something you'll never buy anything.

Just be pleased with what you've got and enjoy it.

Yomny1

Ready to race!
The mk7 is really too new I think to see any major changes such as those involving engine or drivetrain, maybe different colors and something quirky to the front bumper if at all. Maybe the mk8, there you could speculate beyond colors and different antenna lol.

Davey Jones

Ready to race!

that blue will not be available on the GTI. more power is definitely plausible, just look at the GTI clubsport

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
There will always be something along newer and better, thats life. If you want to buy the best of something you'll never buy anything.

Just be pleased with what you've got and enjoy it.

I agree 100%. I have enjoyed my GTD since 2014 & look forward to it's replacement. Depending on whats available & price. I may not go for the Golf R after all. R400:D????

If you could get the bi turbo 4 motion in the Golf, I would consider changing to that.

2016 is going to be fun test driving various cars. But deep down I think it will be the R.

Rappy:cool:

ColinStone

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII 2016 Match BM
MKVIII late 2016. One option 1.0 TSI mild hybrid. I expect diesels to be severely reduced or completely dropped from Golf and Polo ranges.