GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

17'' Madrid Alloy Pics WANTED

Maggsie88

Hi Everyone

Me & the mrs are nearly ready to order our new Golf MK7 1.6 Diesel SE in Tornado Red and are considering the 17" Madrid Alloys but we are struggleing to find any decent pics of them online unfortunetly our local dealer dosent have any cars in with those wheels on at the moment. If anyone could share some that would be great :).

MK7TDI

Hope that pic helps

Maggsie88

Thank you

Thank you for posting those greats pics me and the mrs are currently sat in the vw dealership waiting to order our car thanks for the help guys will post some pics of the car when it arrives.

evilangelic

Hi Everyone

Me & the mrs are nearly ready to order our new Golf MK7 1.6 Diesel SE in Tornado Red and are considering the 17" Madrid Alloys but we are struggleing to find any decent pics of them online unfortunetly our local dealer dosent have any cars in with those wheels on at the moment. If anyone could share some that would be great :).

My wheels on tungsten paint! Picking her up properly tomorrow.

Last edited:

Westy2

I ordered an SE in Night Blue a few weeks back and added these on it - I'm so glad I did now I've seen these pics!

burso

Ready to race!
Just orderd a white SE with them aswell

Good call :) I have ordered the same car (White SE + Madrid wheels). In case anyone interested in seeing what it looks like there is a pic. Couldn't get a better picture as it started raining :mad:

Attachments

• Golf Mk7.jpg
    Golf Mk7.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21,103

Moxib82

Good call :) I have ordered the same car (White SE + Madrid wheels). In case anyone interested in seeing what it looks like there is a pic. Couldn't get a better picture as it started raining :mad:

Great looking car mate. Thanks for putting the pic on. I'm very happy with my choice now

Westy2

Here's a picture of my night blue with Madrid's that I picked up yesterday!

These wheels are really stunning in real life - well worth the extra money.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 27,667