GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0W-20 VW 508/508 oil analysis/comparison

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Can't believe this discussion has gone this long. Buy high quality oil and change it often. I have 146,000 tuned miles and have never used VW approved oil and going strong.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
First off, Jim died (RIP). Secondly, you got issues. Perhaps you need a hobby that doesn't involve arguing about oil on the internet.

1661891850532.png

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Sorry to hear about the person that Passed. I didn't know.

No I don't have oil issues, I have issues with people on forums lying about things they know nothing about. Like how VW engineers don't know anything and using non VW approved oils is wonderful. These posts you put up, I am honored, Didn't think I was so important. but these posts also go back almost 10 years and are on various topics and either getting info, or combatting flat out lies.

People like yourself that take the time to insult people and not actually help are why these forums are going down hill so fast. Things change, cars change, requirements change. All you have proven is your a jerk.

So bask away in your glory trying to put someone down. I am sorry you were picked on as a kid. Hope you find Jesus my friend. You need HIM.

Jeff
Seek help.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R