GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

034 Dynamic+ Lowering Springs

aloha_from_bradley

Autocross Champion
Anyone with a GTI or R have these springs. Care to share some pics?

I'm currently on Neuspeed springs and they are too low and have too much of a forward rake. I want to raise the font a bit and level the car out. Also, based on my research, 034 engineers each set of springs specific to the vehicle instead of fitting a platform. More performance and ride quality aspects are hit, so I'm wondering why I can't find much info out there on the them?

Last edited:

JRamboMK7

Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI SE DSG
Here are mine after a couple of months. Seem to be pretty level no rake to me. Ride is pretty decent, but my friend says its stiff as hell in the back seats. I have alittle noise from the coils but nothing that annoys me.

IMG_20201024_112458.jpg

aloha_from_bradley

Autocross Champion
Here are mine after a couple of months. Seem to be pretty level no rake to me. Ride is pretty decent, but my friend says its stiff as hell in the back seats. I have alittle noise from the coils but nothing that annoys me.

View attachment 218117

What kinda noise we talking?

I've heard that some coil binding / slapping is an issues with these. Is that maybe what you are hearing?

JRamboMK7

Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI SE DSG
What kinda noise we talking?

I've heard that some coil binding / slapping is an issues with these. Is that maybe what you are hearing?
Yah I have the coil binding noise when I turn sharp into a parking spot.

No noise on bumps though.

JRamboMK7

Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI SE DSG
How long have you had the springs on the car? Did the springs you received happen to have coil sleeves on them? Or were they just bare metal?
I've had them for ~ 6 months. They have the coil sleeves on them, yes.

They work fine and don't make much noise, but some people are picky. I'm sure you have read the reviews on this already though.