GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0% avail on CPO Vdubs......

SteamboatUSA

Car(s)
‘19 MK7.5 6MT APR+
Several local dealers have used Rs in the low $30ks and 0%/60 mos. as CPOs with extended warranties. I bought my new one a week too early.

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
I took an R in trade today, I will post some pics when it comes online, 16' Limestone Gray Metallic DSG 74k, all stock. Runs out very well, clean car. Forgot I also have access to a 16' Lapiz Blue 6 spd, NAVi 53k. : )

Last edited:

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
CPO’s with 0% financing now?? Is that a VW initiative or just local?

Edit:
Went to my local dealership website and bam!

Attachments

• ACF40CFF-A553-4DF3-9270-637592B2C60D.png
    ACF40CFF-A553-4DF3-9270-637592B2C60D.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 196

Gimpster

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Thats 8 grand more than I paid for my '19 w3.8k miles (was not CPO but still). So I'd say you have some negotiation room!

McCabe89

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evo X & Golf R
In Canada they are putting $3500 on the hood of new R's. Currently working on a deal for either a white or black with DSG, no DAP.

The $3500 is only available until April.30, or so they say.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I just bought a 2018 oryx golf r CPO with 10k for 35,500, good deal? The warranty is literally good until 84k miles. Currently has 10k miles

Not a stunningly great deal $$ wise, but the added CPO warranty extension is great if you're planning on staying (relatively) stock, and as long as the original owner wasn't beating it like a red-headed stepsister, you should be in great shape for years to come.

Lcavalletti

Passed Driver's Ed
It’s basically new. It was a lease return, older gentleman that leased. 2 years and only 10k miles. I know I didn’t get a great deal. But it was easy to trade the GTI sport, which I beat down pretty hard over a 3.5 year ownership. It . Had a small accident(not at fault)
, needed breaks. Tires and probably dsg service. Also my repair was a terrible job with overspray. They gave me 16,500 toward it and came down 500 on the price. I must say I probably paid a few thousand over but Golf R’s are a rare thing to find these days in Southern California. Supposedly I was up against another buyer. Could have been salesman BS though

I’m loving the R so far feels so much smoother and planted. And the dsg farts are awesome