GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0% APR and no payments 6 months

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Payments are not waived, but since its 0% the principal does not increase during that 6 month period and once you begin installments, the entirety of your payments are applied to principal.

Still a good deal for an R plus how much did you save on the lease rollover costs?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
If the first 6 payments were waived, do a 12 month finance :p

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I just checked special offers at vw.com, for both my home zip (rural southern Arizona) and Orange County CA - both have 0%/72 months for just about (if not) everything, including the Golf R, but nothing about 6 months deferred payments. Where are you guys who are seeing that offer?

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
Its a National offer and applies to ALL 19-20 Vdubs, if you have an authorized dealer, they have the incentive...….

The national website does not disclose the 6 month grace period but it is available.

I would not have mentioned it otherwise. In fact if I knew otherwise I would certainly tell you...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hanania in Orange Park

I will check out the club, or message me if you have something coming up, I will bring a new GTI or if the group wants to see something specific...

I bought my son's 2018 GTI there. We meet Thursday evenings in the Tinseltown parking lot.

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
I bought my son's 2018 GTI there. We meet Thursday evenings in the Tinseltown parking lot.

Thanks for the biz and the tip, hope you are enjoying the car!!

FYI, we are offering $29.95 oil changes starting Monday if you are in need. Semi-synth or full synth will be ++ but should still be pretty cheap. I am having mine done a bit early to take advantage. : )

Blindeye_03

Go Kart Newbie
Holy crap I definitely bought too early (6 weeks ago). Oh well, lol, LOVE the gti regardless. Congrats to anyone able to get in on this deal.

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
Holy crap I definitely bought too early (6 weeks ago). Oh well, lol, LOVE the gti regardless. Congrats to anyone able to get in on this deal.
I love hearing that, I try to tell people, you like it now, but after you have owned it for 60-90 days you will like it even more.

I cant think of any other car I have had that I have enjoyed more, for purchase price, cost of ownership, reliability, utility and fun factor..... Its that good!

themekzican

Car(s)
Golf R
I just checked special offers at vw.com, for both my home zip (rural southern Arizona) and Orange County CA - both have 0%/72 months for just about (if not) everything, including the Golf R, but nothing about 6 months deferred payments. Where are you guys who are seeing that offer?
Like SD11 said below, VW doesn’t really advertise it but it is available. Look at this pic.

Attachments

• BB03FEA8-9FE0-4702-9901-9AF161500DB1.jpeg
    BB03FEA8-9FE0-4702-9901-9AF161500DB1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 115

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Makes sense that they'd keep that as a "hole card" and not promote it immediately (if at all). If the 0% hook can get the deal done, why throw out the 6-month deferral too right away? But great way to close a deal if it needs that last push. I'm 4 months late to the party, oh well.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
0% APR introduced and the sales portion of the dealer was closed today until further notice...awesome.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
0% APR introduced and the sales portion of the dealer was closed today until further notice...awesome.

Try their online sales manager.