GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0% APR and no payments 6 months

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
I received an email and call from my local dealer who just did the work on my Golf R that there is a 0% APR for 72 months and no payments for 180 days on new Golf R’s

Has anyone else seen this or is this just from my local dealership(Emich VW)?

My car is still being fixed from the accident at the body shop but I may jump ship and snag a new one because of this deal.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
Email.

Attachments

• 364D7C5A-90EB-4FE9-BA65-2D54D0BD3B6E.png
    364D7C5A-90EB-4FE9-BA65-2D54D0BD3B6E.png
    659.1 KB · Views: 448

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Wow thats badass. Depending what one would put down & what the interest rate would have been, that could save you ~100 a month and $5,000+ down the road. Not bad!

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
It's a pretty sweet deal if someone is in the market at this time for sure. We did just have an "all non-essential business" lockdown go into effect 50 minutes ago so might be tough to get this right now, lol.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Are they charging MSRP on the vehicle? If so, the offset from financing might not be a great deal overall.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Wow, I'd be out there buying a new car today if I got that in my inbox.

My CCI dropped significantly after the housing market tanked. Was supposed to be a seller's market this year, oh well. Guess I will have to eat the costs..

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
I just got an email from my VW dealer. Same offer, 0% for 72 and no payments for 180 days. Says "all 2019 and 2020 models".

dr_mat

Go Kart Champion
Nowhere to go for six months till this virus is dealt with ... !

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Are they charging MSRP on the vehicle? If so, the offset from financing might not be a great deal overall.

Probably are charging MSRP since there's no 2020 R. No reason to discount them since there won't be a new R in the US until at least 2021.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've never done one of the zero percent loans but I've heard horror stories about if a payment is late it gets costly. If you do a zero percent loan pay in person or an electronic transfer on time because it will negate the deal if the payment is late.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
I've never done one of the zero percent loans but I've heard horror stories about if a payment is late it gets costly. If you do a zero percent loan pay in person or an electronic transfer on time because it will negate the deal if the payment is late.

Always read the fine print, but it's usually those 'same as cash' type promotions for mattress and TVs that if you miss a payment or don't pay off during the promo period resets to like 29.99% or something absurd. Regardless, automatic payments are the way to go.

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
I have a white 6spd DCC/NAV sticker is 41k in Jacksonville, FL.... There are few on the ground so you guys are correct that there will not be any huge discounts, but you ALL know, 0% AND no payment till Oct is a very rare incentive for a GTI let alone an R....

Happy to post more pics or answer any questions if any one wants to make a play for the car....

Attachments

• 20200321_102940.jpg
    20200321_102940.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 154
  • 20200321_103015.jpg
    20200321_103015.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 168
  • 20200321_103111.jpg
    20200321_103111.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 182