GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

0% APR and no payments 6 months

KevinC

Autocross Newbie
Ride
'19 Golf R, '08 Z4MC
Having driven the Atlas with both motors, I actually prefer the 2.0T. Most families buy or lease Atlas's for comfort safety and convenience, not drag racing or spirited drives on mountain roads, though the Atlas is in a fact an engaging car for its size...… and while its not fast, or quick, it will def get you in and out of traffic.
I've not actually driven one, only read/watched various reviews, so I'll defer to your actual experience.

GTIfan99

Autocross Newbie
If you charge it as a standard fee like a line item on the sales contract, like shipping from the mfg, you cannot remove it for individual customers, however, there are other ways to discount the cars, most of you seem to be pretty adept buyers, keep your eye on the prize and you will get what you want at the price you want to pay.

I will also say we are selling cars VERY aggressively RIGHT NOW... we are not waiting for anything. You cant get any better than a FAT discount AND 0%, and Vdub has been right out in front with 0% AND no payments for 6 months. We were busy yesterday....

I have access to all of our deals, we do make money but we lose on deals also, and I think many of you would be surprised at the average gross on the sale of a new car.....

Think about this, if you are paying any interest on a loan, every month you are paying a fee for the privilege of borrowing that money. AT 0%, that 'fee' disappears. You can buy a brand new car, new tires, new brakes, warranty resets to zero, 2 years free oil change, zero interest on your new loan balance for 6 years and you don't have to make a payment for 6 months, you can start making payments at any time and of course prepay any amount at any time, remember EVERY dollar you pay on 0% goes DIRECTLY to principal.

Compare that to your 3 year old car, coming up on 40k miles, you likely have tires coming due, maybe brakes, an oil change, DSG service, air filter, in cabin filter, suspension half way through its service life (struts), your windshield is pitted, your wife dinged your rims, maybe some minor cosmetics starting to show, rock chips, scratches etc...…. and your, factory warranty is coming to end.

Doesn't make sense for everybody, but some of you should be heading to a dealer...… : )
Dealers don't make much on individual deals. Dealers get paid hold back from the factory on total cars sales. That's where they make money. That and service department.

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Ride
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
GM says he will get another R if anyone else is a serious buyer..... : )

Preferably someone not as good at negotiating as Bryan though.....

miikez.

Go Kart Champion
This promo doesn't seem to be in the Chicago area. Is it just regional?
It's not regional. Check any VW dealer site in the area.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
Well... I just spoke with the insurance company and the damage to my 2016 Golf R is right at $22,500 as of now. That does not include any additional shit they may find, the rental car since January 22nd and my diminished value claim to come after. The car MAY(90% sure) be getting totaled out and I will be looking to purchase a new Golf R.

If I find a lower mileage R with the same options I may just take that but I will more than likely go the route of purchasing a new one because of the 0% and no payments. I will keep yall posted as I learn more about my situation.

GTIfan99

Autocross Newbie
Well... I just spoke with the insurance company and the damage to my 2016 Golf R is right at $22,500 as of now. That does not include any additional shit they may find, the rental car since January 22nd and my diminished value claim to come after. The car MAY(90% sure) be getting totaled out and I will be looking to purchase a new Golf R.

If I find a lower mileage R with the same options I may just take that but I will more than likely go the route of purchasing a new one because of the 0% and no payments. I will keep yall posted as I learn more about my situation.
Let us know where it gets junked and if there's engine damage.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
Let us know where it gets junked and if there's engine damage.
I will definitely will. The engine had no damage at all, its 100% structural and bodywork. The shop told me for them to weld back on the A-Pillar they have to remove the front seats, take out the dash, weld it and put it all back together. That alone freaks me out, lol.

I will get to remove my intake, downpipe, etc. I believe all MK7 parts transfer to MK7.5 so that's nice(correct me if I am wrong anyone)

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Ride
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
I am picking up another R tomorrow morning...…. White DCC/NAV 6speed, I don't have the sticker but think it has split spokes and bumperdillo, post pics asap

If anyone is interested let me know...

GTIfan99

Autocross Newbie
I am picking up another R tomorrow morning...…. White DCC/NAV 6speed, I don't have the sticker but think it has split spokes and bumperdillo, post pics asap

Stop getting in new R's. You're killing me, man. Killing me. Must resist.

Bryan19R

Sorry

Seriously guys and gals if you were on the fence on getting an R there is never gonna be a better time or deal on these!