GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0% APR and no payments 6 months

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I’m finding more going on with the paint now. Multiple sections of paint overspray. Apparently this car was driven on highways before i got it, as I’m finding many many rock chips. And the overall quality of paint by VW leaves much to be desired. Zee Germans must have the best equipment and employees working on everything other than VW.

I’m having my guy cover the front end with ppf and I’ll just forget about it. Too stressful, completely ruined my day today...first world crisis.

Mercedes must hire all the good paint people. lol. VW paint isn't great, but at least Subaru didn't paint it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yea my previous STi had shitty paint. You just breath on it and rock chips form.

Previous WRX, 2 STI's and 4 Outbacks. All garbage paint. You look at it wrong and it flakes off.

mfrench2022

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk7.5 r
I took advantage of this deal this past weekend and picked this up yesterday. Went from a 17 gti with DCT to this 19 with 6 speed. Such a fun car already put 200 miles on it in 2 days.
R.jpg

mfrench2022

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk7.5 r
Welcome to the forum and congratulations.

Thank you. Can't wait to start modding again and tons of info here. Search button has been my friend.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
joining the silly financial decision gang tomorrow. Picking up my 19 Deep Pearl Black w/ DSG in the afternoon.

0% and no payments until halloween? i'll be in mexico before the first payment is due.

What dealer did you get yours at? I'm looking at a few DBP dsg cars in VA since the midwest is out of cars.