GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Pre-weekend Group Buy update just went out to everyone participating in the deal. Today's topic was on the Macan BBK and the steps we took to ensure these wheels would clear without spacers. I'm sure some of you that have been following this thread since the beginning can recall when we first teased those pictures. :cool:

For those of you not participating in the Group Buy, you can check out the latest technical update in our vendor thread here: Official APEX VW SM-10 Group Buy Thread

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Geirsen

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Pre-weekend Group Buy update just went out to everyone participating in the deal. Today's topic was on the Macan BBK and the steps we took to ensure these wheels would clear without spacers. I'm sure some of you that have been following this thread since the beginning can recall when we first teased those pictures. :cool:

For those of you not participating in the Group Buy, you can check out the latest technical update in our vendor thread here: Official APEX VW SM-10 Group Buy Thread

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Geirsen
That car looks familiar...

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
@APEXWheels are you able to share the current count of people ordering 17" to 18" wheels right now? There's not been many 18" photos and most of the hype is for the 17", feel like I'm goofin going with 18".
don't feel like that! Be like me n prolly get both lol

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I'm late to this Group buy. What sizes are left? Are there any Photos of Bronze on White Silver Metallic GTI?

ExtraChrispy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I'm late to this Group buy. What sizes are left? Are there any Photos of Bronze on White Silver Metallic GTI?
There’s only photos with the pure white so far (for white cars). I myself have a WSM and chose bronze though. I think it’ll look nice.

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Plenty of availability left in the first production run. You guys have been doing a great job balancing out sizes and finish options and not going too hard on a particular SKU. :ROFLMAO:
@APEXWheels Around how many days after the group buy ends, do you think the first orders ship? Also, will orders be fulfilled in the order in which the pledges were made?
Once the Group Buy closes, we typically need around a week to finalize and process everyone's orders. During this time is when we will reach out to anyone who potentially won't be able to get their first preference. Orders will be fulfilled in the order that the pledges were made. As I have said before, our Group Buys are "first come, first serve"!

The first production run is expected to arrive sometime in mid-late May. Once the wheels show up at our warehouse, we will be able to turn everything around and start shipping out orders. We are hoping to have everything shipped out before the end of May as long as there are no delays when the boat shows up at the port.

-Geirsen

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
The latest Group Buy update has just been sent out! Today, we were able to officially announce our new partnership with Easthood Racing. For those of you not participating in the Group Buy, you can learn all about EHR, both of their MK7 racecars, and what SM-10 setups they plan to run, over on our vendor thread here.

Enjoy!

-Geirsen

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion