GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Cliff

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2015 Cayman GTS
Is it? I mean, if there were domestically produced, they'd be $600/wheel for a flow formed wheel (that's a guess, I actually can't think of a US made FF wheel, pretty sure the HRE FF are also MiC, they just have the HRE markup.) Would you still be interested?

I buy as much MiUSA stuff as possible, but wheels aren't something I expect to be made here.
From the HRE web site: All FF01, FF15 and 19”/20” FF04 are made in Japan. All 21” FF04, FF10 and FF11 are made in Taiwan.

They also carry TUV certification.

ExtraChrispy

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Any white silver metallics out there going for bronze? Debating on that vs. the anthracite...Haven't really seen too many WSM w/ bronze wheels but maybe I'll go the safer route with anthracite.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Any white silver metallics out there going for bronze? Debating on that vs. the anthracite...Haven't really seen too many WSM w/ bronze wheels but maybe I'll go the safer route with anthracite.

I've had both white and silver and would do bronze on either. Like @vbrad26 said, if you're a fan of bronze, why not?

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
From the HRE web site: All FF01, FF15 and 19”/20” FF04 are made in Japan. All 21” FF04, FF10 and FF11 are made in Taiwan.

They also carry TUV certification.
Also not MiUSA,
I thik WSM would pull off bronze no problem. You just have to be a fan of bronze wheels.
I had bronze wheels on my white E46M, looked great. bronze on white's a great combo.

cblock406

Ready to race!

I have a WSM and I'll probably do anthracite. I would do silver if there was a hyper/race silver option.

theDoktor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I prefer silver with my Tornado Red car, but the anthracite will be a great alternate.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I prefer silver with my Tornado Red car, but the anthracite will be a great alternate.
I loved anthracite on my red car, but would have done bronze if they were more prevalent at the time.