GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
Springs DE’s will be starting up in March........ Just saying.

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Hey Geirsen,

Just poking to see if there are any updates. Although it's only January, I know I'm already eager for spring track events here in the Northeast and that early April is going to be here before I know it. Thanks in advance!

Even just a potato cam shot of the samples you got in, taken from one county over. We're desperate for anything!

Springs DE’s will be starting up in March........ Just saying.

Alright, alright, enough with the arm twisting!

I was able to pull some strings and get a few early beauty shots taken of the samples we just received. You guys have been incredibly patient with us through this whole process, so here is a well-deserved sneak-peek of our brand new VW MK7 specific SM-10 wheels!

For reference, the first wheel is the Anthracite 17x9" ET42 and the second wheel is the Satin Black 18x8.5" ET43. Enjoy!

-Geirsen

bfury5

Autocross Champion
Alright, alright, enough with the arm twisting!

I was able to pull some strings and get a few early beauty shots taken of the samples we just received. You guys have been incredibly patient with us through this whole process, so here is a well-deserved sneak-peek of our brand new VW MK7 specific SM-10 wheels!

For reference, the first wheel is the Anthracite 17x9" ET42 and the second wheel is the Satin Black 18x8.5" ET43. Enjoy!

-Geirsen
So we can now confirm they look amazing, but how long until you guys will take my money in exchange for them? Asking for a friend

burgerkong

Drag Racing Champion
Not at all! We actually have a few things already in the works for the A90 Supra. Expect to hear some APEX Supra-related announcements around the time of our VW launch/Group Buy.

-Geirsen

Hey Geirsen, I assume it will be in the 18/19" range, up to 10.5" wide (for staggered fitments)? Good to hear!