GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
As promised, I have been working on some VW-specific APEX centercaps to offer moving forward. Right now, we have 5 factory VW colors that made the final list but we will likely only be able to produce one. If you guys have a quick minute to fill out our VW centercap survey, that would be greatly appreciated!

APEX VW Centercap survey

If you have any other color recommendations that didn't make the list, feel free to add them in the comments section!

-Geirsen

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Just to clarify, this survey is to add an all-new centercap color to our VW centercap lineup. This new color would likely be released alongside another non-black centercap (likely red or blue given their popularity in our other markets). You guys can check out our non-VW centercap colors on our website to get an idea of our current offerings: APEX centercaps

-Geirsen

king526

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi S3
That is correct. All of our wheels come with a set of Black APEX centercaps in the box.

-Geirsen
Do you guys carry ball seat lug nuts in 14x1.50, all i see on the website are conical ones. wanted to see if i can purchase them and have them shipped together with the wheels. if not i'll purchase them somewhere else.

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Do you guys carry ball seat lug nuts in 14x1.50, all i see on the website are conical ones. wanted to see if i can purchase them and have them shipped together with the wheels. if not i'll purchase them somewhere else.
While we don't have them just yet, we just finalized our VW hardware order so we hope to have M14x1.5mm R13 stud conversion kits, as well as M14x1.5mm R13 ball seat lug bolts soon. However, I do not know if we will have them in time for when the Group Buy orders will be shipping out. I will keep you guys posted on this in case we end up getting them sooner.

-Geirsen

Terriquez88

Go Kart Champion
While we don't have them just yet, we just finalized our VW hardware order so we hope to have M14x1.5mm R13 stud conversion kits, as well as M14x1.5mm R13 ball seat lug bolts soon. However, I do not know if we will have them in time for when the Group Buy orders will be shipping out. I will keep you guys posted on this in case we end up getting them sooner.

-Geirsen
I will definately be picking up one of those conversion kits. Please keep us updated I want first dibs

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP

-Geirsen
Geirsen would Apex consider the Porsche style lug nut/ lug bolt that has the r13 ball seat as a built in washer?
So you can get a more accurate torque and protect the finish of the wheel where the lug nut/bolt Seats?

D72C3D8A-C26C-4987-9E72-1C56165115B3.jpeg

Last edited: