GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ChrisAttebery

SOLD! - 18x8 OZ Allegerrita HLT SE wheels with Nankang AR1 tires

I sold my GTI so I need to sell these. This was my track setup. 18x8 OZ Allegerrita HLT SE wheels. 18x8 5x112 ET48. 17lbs each. The wheels are a special edition Gloss Black with a machined lip that is clear coated. They were only available for a short time. This set is in very good condition...
  2. ChrisAttebery

Looking for a little help with suspension tuning

Hi Guys, I'm in a Mk6 GTI. The mk6 forum is pretty slooooowwwww these days so I thought I'd post here. I have done 12 days at Laguna Seca in my car. The setup has slowly evolved as I've gotten to know the car. Here's my current suspension setup: Ground Control Camber Plates Koni Yellow Sports...
  3. ChrisAttebery

Tapatalk isn't loading and New Posts Errors out

I can't get golfmkv to load on Tapatalk. I also get an error when I try to to to New Posts on my browser. This page isn’t working www.golfmkv.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500 Thanks, Chris
  4. ChrisAttebery

DAP 5x112 15mm spacers with black lugs

I just bought these last week but they are making my rear tires rub. I only put about 100 miles on them. They are hub centric with a 57mm bore. I paid $80 for the set. I'm asking $50 plus shipping...