GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nomunic

Chinese market macans

Selling my Chinese market macans that I rebuilt with red rubber grease. They come with new brembo pads and neuspeed lines in red. These worked great, the o my issue I had is with rebuilding, I have some grease leaking from the dust seal and I bent/tore one of them. I think these would be a...
  2. nomunic

Leaking Oil Pan

It’s the gasket most likely, take the opportunity to upgrade to metal options. It’s not a difficult job so don’t stress about it. I believe sensor can be replaced but you’ll have to drain oil.
  3. nomunic

Welding / fabrication All types of material Southern California IE

Damn I want an intake but I’m in Connecticut
  4. nomunic

Should I get rear main seal replaced?

So leave it on = no risk Change it = risky Idk I’ve spoken to people who have had multiple installs with a failure every time. I think if you’re gonna change it just do oem, otherwise just leave it in.
  5. nomunic

Literally what happened to me, can’t believe everyone was passing that on as a necessity
  6. nomunic

Don’t touch it! I wish I woulda left mine alone lol
  7. nomunic

2015 MK7 R / Strange noise ??

Could be a vacuum leak somewhere, if you can find it, it should be a cheap fix
  8. nomunic

In process: Alibaba GTI build

How difficult would it be to put pistons into a brand new motor?
  9. nomunic

Possible reasons for misfire on cyl 2?

Replace coil packs, pump 2 gallons of e85 and see if it helps.
  10. nomunic

Red ambient lights rear and dash

If I still had them on me I would try it. I’m only pissed about taking my door trim off and having it be hot glued back on
  11. nomunic

Well my rear ambients didn’t work and I sent them back and it may very well be that they were faulty. In my scribbled part of the diagram, I meant that there were two wires running from there
  12. nomunic

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

If you’ve got the bread but don’t have the height, maxjax are a great option. Mine have not had a break since I bought them and they have been working mint.
  13. nomunic

GOLF waterpump leaks problem for YEARS ---why not solved

I may be a lucky man, but ive replace my pump once, and it wasn't even leaking the first time. Im going to replace it again around 50k miles later just as maintenance, but I think it may just be a QC issue. Ive met many others with similar situations to myself. (Im currently at 92k miles)
  14. nomunic

Including a diagram I drew up so I could understand what’s going on. I’m a little slow so bear with me. Here’s what I got:
  15. nomunic

I’m guessing I tried every combination at this point, so it’s possible that this kit just isn’t gonna work through this method
  16. nomunic

I’ll def need to tackle this eventually, I just need my door panels back on 😂. This is really similar to the rgb ambient lighting I did with my brother on the 535i. Felt a bit better about that job. I’ve plugged the tap here with wires 3 and 4. Trying to remain consistent, I plugged the gray...
  17. nomunic

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $103.00 | For VW Golf 7 MK7 dashboard trim light + rear door outline light https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqHeIXC I assumed the window switch had all the necessary plugs. Right now I have it where I’ve swapped the brown and beige wires with...
  18. nomunic

Hey guys, I’m currently installing an ali express red ambient light kit for my rear doors and dash. The light looks pretty good, I’m hoping others will follow me. I’ve ran into an issue, sadly. The lights in the rear only stay on when I have the cars headlights to the off position. The lights...