GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Thank you! At front the car have a 10mm spacers. They are necessary to clear the suspension in my case (kw clubsport). The car is lowered and used almostly on tracky. So, at track I had some rubbing, and had to do a little work on the front fenders. Something easy to do. One point to notice is...
  2. A

The 18x9 first use, with yokohama 250/640, at Interlagos. It was really nice to test the whells at this track!
  3. A

MonkeyMD, bentin: I do have a go pro. I'll post a video!
  4. A

My wheels finaly arrived here in Brazil. 18x9 with 250/650 yokohama slick tires. Ready to be tested on Interlagos circuit on the end of this month!
  5. A

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

After a long time, I had a opportunity to test the Macan Brakes on track. Unfortunatelly the car had DSG problems and just did some laps. I'm happy with the result so far, but need to test more after solve the DSG issue.
  6. A

Hi! I have a doubt regarding the boots size. This link you posted (https://racingbrake.com/db-45ht) is for 45mm boots. On the other post of this thread, there is a link for 42mm boots (https://racingbrake.com/c7-41bs). Do you know what is the correct size? I installed this upgrade one...
  7. A

Sway bar questions

Thank you both for the replys. I'll try first the RSB, and then probably try both later. I'm using KW clubsport 2 way and Wavetrac LSD, but the car still understeer a lot.
  8. A

Sway bar questions

Hi! Why did you recommend to upgrade both bars only ir we're not tracking the car?
  9. A

My MK7 GTI Build is Done! Beast!

Hi! I'm building a Gti for track days here in Brazil. My mod list is: ENGINE: IS38 Armada (Brazil) Remap (350 whp) downpipe CTS Intercooler Spullen Pipes Racing Line Oil Management System NGK RS7 plugs APR Coil Pack Racing Line Engine Oil Cooler Motul 8100 R600 Intake GEARBOX: Armada (Brazil)...
  10. A

Installing a LSD on DSG Gti - Different recommendation on oil - Motul DCTF vsGear 300

Hi! I use the car on track days. The LSD helps at track, but the car still understeer under heavy load when both wheels spin. I like it a lot, but it is not a "miracle" (and is not supposed to be).
  11. A

I received the parts here in Brazil this week. I haven't installed the full setup yet (my concern now is to solve a DSG issue...), but did a test with one caliper to check wheel clearance. OZ Leggera ET48 18x8 cleared with 10mm spacer. OEM 17" will clear with 15mm.
  12. A

Correcting my whell information: it's ET47, as yours. 18x8 ET47.
  13. A

What´s this wheel offset? I use Leggera HLT too, but 18". Offset 42. I printed the template and I thought I'll need near 10mm sparcers.
  14. A

EBC yellow and Motul RBF 660. Gti with 350whp, lsd, kw clubsport 2way coilovers and A048 tires. Had a good result yesterday, going P2 overhaul. The best car was a EVO X with many upgrades.
  15. A

I bought all necessary parts for this upgrade, and now I'm waiting they arrive in Brazil. Did a track day yesterday and had a off track after a 200 km/h braking due to heated brake (non PP Gti with esc off, xds off and all the vcds tweaks mentioned here) Looking forward to test this new break...
  16. A

Macan Vs TTS callipers

I’m not a professional driver, but I have good times at the track days I participate. Usually between the top 3 FWD cars. I have never seen they disintegrate, but they starts to... Anyway, I can do just 2 hot laps and them one or two cool down... so if I do more than that they will probably...
  17. A

Macan Vs TTS callipers

I’ll search the Power Stop. Any recommendation for track pads (I remember you listed one in a previous post)? For my info, what’s the problem with the EBC?
  18. A

Macan Vs TTS callipers

Hi! I drive in Brazil a MK7 gti and I’m planning to upgrade the brakes for track days. My car is a DSG with IS38, LSD and KW coilover. So, brake is what I really need to upgrade now. This Macan calipers solution is really interesting. From what I read and with Gtifan99 help (thank you!), in...