GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

I am still amazed tbh.. A small spacer would fit in the rear. I am pretty sure can go a bit wider (9-9.5) for sure with a different offset.. Maybe next year, who knows? :D . Front's are on point
  2. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

I live in Keratsini near Peiraeus. Vyronas is near the center of ATH. I ve been there a couple of times, mostly for food & drinks. 30' min away from me. Greek islands are amazing as long as you know where to go! Thankfully we live in 2020 and 80% of Saxos & 106 rallyes have faded.. Broken or...
  3. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

Long time no see. I had a glimpse a week ago and thought of selling my wheels so i can get something more aggressive . So here we are .. again, struggling to find some info online to order some proper wheels. Budget was quite limited so i couldn't all out as i pleased as far as it come with...
  4. Stavrosqq

Solid "beam" axle rear lowering issue

Thank you for the responses. I guess i have to find two springs for the rear that fit the coilover.! Unless i go for bags... :D
  5. Stavrosqq

Solid "beam" axle rear lowering issue

Hello i own a 1.6 TDI with Soild "beam" axle in the rear. I have installed a coilover, went all down and removed the sliders (If i say it correct), those 2 round parts that let you adjust the height. Anyway the car in the rear still hasnt sit as long as i want it. Do you think that the axle is...
  6. Stavrosqq

Limestone Grey Color combination problem!!

In Europe at least we have a model named R-Line. It is supposed to be more expensive than the Highline. I am feeling orange too.. 🍊🍊🍊
  7. Stavrosqq

Elliot's MK7.5 GTI

Welcome.. Manual or dsg?!
  8. Stavrosqq

Limestone Grey Color combination problem!!

Hello buddies. I have a good friend that owns a MK7 R-Line in limestone grey. He is trying to figure out which color he should paint his new calipers (6Pot Akebono) that he is installing soon.. Right now our main colors are : blue, lime green, and a dark orange. What are your thoughts? Wheels...
  9. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

So after my buddy installed a GTI door on his TSI, he had to remove this "rear spoilers, i dont know how to call em excactly".. And our other friend was yelling at me for the past 9months for not having them on my car. I was trying to convince that it wont make a difference since it's a total...
  10. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

• Hello again, since COVID19 fcked us so hard i havent been modding lately much but i did something that really boosted the interior in my opinion. • Custom 3D Printed Air vent gauge pod + Greddy (replica) boost gauge. The worst part was to find a way to connecting everything because diesels...
  11. Stavrosqq

Best fitment on stock fenders?

After some research i found out that wheels with specs 18x9 et42 can fit to stock fenders beatiful. As we say it in my country face2face with the fender. Do you have anything else to add ? A photo would be lovely. I'm running 18x8 ET40 right now and my rear wheels are a bit inside the fender...
  12. Stavrosqq

PowerDemon’s '15 MK7

Great looking car so far.. my only question is how come you havent buy brake calipers in red color in order to match with the other red details.. I'd would make them pop
  13. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

Have i ever say that i love updates?! Just a small but minor improvement. #KillAllWipers did a terrific job. I definitely recommend them if you want to remove your rear wiper. Same glass for the MK6 and MK7. We did a x3 Installation! Not to forget that i installed a front grill honeycomb from a...
  14. Stavrosqq

TDI Blow-Off (?)

I d love to see a video of that.. Mine is really quiet atm even though i have an air intake.. You ll just hear some pressure at low rpm. I cant straight pipe it from the Downpipe cause of the dpf.
  15. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

The economic crisis in Greece and the high price of gasoline doesnt really let you tune a TSI at the moment so i bought a TDI in order to balance my economics! :D And the other funny part is that noone is tuning diesels in my country like its a bad thing or something lol. Half of the car guys in...
  16. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

Long time no see :cool:.. Finally we have made some progress. I had to be patient in order to buy what i wanted.. I bought some parts straight outta England and it took forever.. Corona-virus at the moment is not helping us tune at all! :sick: K&N Air intake and of course deleted the factory...
  17. Stavrosqq

TDI Blow-Off (?)

I know that i will see no difference in the engine, it's just for show off (sound) .. Other than that, can i install it ?
  18. Stavrosqq

TDI Blow-Off (?)

Hello , is it possible to install a blow-off valve to a 1.6 MK7 TDI? Any usefull links / tips. Has anyone done it? Also if you could send me a video to hear it that would be awesome. Right now my car has air intake (K&N filter) Here is a random blow off that i saw on the internet
  19. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

Oh well.. ok but why?! For safety reasons?
  20. Stavrosqq

The Greek MK7

Thank you! Probably going for some coilovers next! I cant stand this ride height.. Never had a stock car for that long!