GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. riceburner

Free GTI shirts and hats

Edit: all gone! Got some brand new goodies that just dont quite fit me unfortunately. Im kind of a XXL feller and most of this stuff is just a scoshe too small. Its all brand new Pm me if interested in any of this. Willing to either trade for a XXL size that you may have or I will simply ship...
  2. riceburner

My knee pops with clutch pedals. Anyone else?

Ive always dealt with this. Knee kind of cracks or pops while driving. Its rather annoying. It doesnt necessarily hurt, i'm not sore after driving, and my knee doesnt bother me otherwise. Some seating positions are better than others luckily, seems to be that the further i can put the seat back...
  3. riceburner

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

CSB Thread 3 Rules: 1: OP to change thread title daily or pays Jay745 $3 paypal each missed occurrence to do so. 2. Something Something Dan Zig Is Your Savior, Blablabla A. No Politics unless it's clear everyone will be on your side 2.a. Feed the trolls. 4. Avoid Insults (although poking fun...
  4. riceburner

NOT For Sale: 2015 Golf R, DSG, Chicagoland

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE, CURRENTLY. WILL UPDATE LATER IF CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE. I suppose you're all wondering why I've brought you here today. Maybe I am too :ROFLMAO: You can have the last laugh this time, fellow forum trolls. Due to popular demand, I am considering selling my beautiful Golf...
  5. riceburner

FS: ECS Spoiler Extension for GTI/R

$100 Picked up / meet near Carol Stream Illinois (Chicagoland area). Black spoiler cover/extension that fits any MK7 GTI/R. From ECS Tuning, only a few months old, ceramic coated and handled gently. It simply 'sticks on' and will only need new 3m tape to install onto your car! It's a nice...
  6. riceburner

wheres the hip hop?

I wanna start a random side bar about my one love. mostly, because i'm always on the hunt for tunes that hit just right, but its hard to do. sometimes i can dig for hours and not find shit, just a bunch of garbage. other days i'll find a whole grouping of great artists. primarily i'm into the...
  7. riceburner

SOLD - VWR Springs

SOLD These are VWR springs for sale, lightly used but in great shape. For a 4 door R (slight difference from a GTI, assuming just because the rears want to hold up the bit of extra weight for the rear diff) but good for any MK7 in reality, lol. 200 obo + ship? PM if interested, and leave a...
  8. riceburner

WTB upgrade intercooler

Hi all! Kind of in a 'rush' to get a 'cheapish' used aftermarket intercooler. Can be front mount or stock location. Please lemme know if you have anything you are willing to part with; can haggle around for a good price depending what you got! i'm in the chicago area if we can work out...
  9. riceburner

SOLD IS38 and APR AWD Downpipe

Located near Chicago Illinois, shipping on your dime if needed, will travel a bit for the right deal. PM me if interested. Just pulled off my 2015 Golf R. IS38 turbo, includes an APR high flow inlet pipe and ECS turbo muffler delete. 60K miles of use, the last 20k APR low torque stage 2. No...
  10. riceburner

DELETE - OEM Golf R / S3 downpipe

EDIT: Found one already! Looking for a factory / OEM downpipe Located near Chicago. Willing to pay for shipping. Please pm me if you have one you are willing to part with! Please do include mileage of use on it, and a price you feel comfortable with. I'm not too sure what they are really...
  11. riceburner

Recommended pad / polish combo for VW paint?

Well, i consider myself to have really strong detailing game, but i haven't been able to quite master polishing yet. I have 7424XP, as well as a Torq10FX, both random orbital polishers. I've tried a few different pads and polishes, HEX Logic pads, microfiber pads, i think a wool pad, etc. I...
  12. riceburner

SOLD Apr carbon fiber intake, ecs inlet pipe

Sold Chicago area, shipping extra (assume ~20 extra) $200: Apr closed intake, overall good shape, no cracks, no fading. Missing one bolt that holds the case to the tube, ill try to find a similar size bolt but its really a non issue lol. maybe 20k of use. Filter has plenty of life in her...
  13. riceburner

SOLD / Trade 18X9 RPF1 set - Chicago

SOLD Well, I just recently got these wheels and love them, buuut really would rather something black/dark charcoal, as i have blacked out the rest of the silver on my car. 18X9, 35 offset (i think), nitto neogen tires Only ~3000 miles on the set The fronts can rub just a tickle on the right...
  14. riceburner

SOLD - GFB DV+ FS

SOLD Lightly used, perhaps 15k of use on this. Includes brand new spring as i lost it when taking out lol Removed due to needing the AWD version (more clearance for upgraded inlet pipe) 100 obo, extra 10 to ship non coastal states, 15 for coastal. Im in the chicago area for local pickup.
  15. riceburner

(OFF-MARKET) [CHI] WTT 18X8.5. RSE10 Neuspeeds with Michelin PS 4-All seasons

TRADE COMPLETE - NO LONGER LOOKING! THANKS CHICAGO AREA - Willing to drive ~2 hours each direction for the right trade! I do like these wheels, but don't love them either. Came with the car. Only around 5k miles on the tires, wheels are a few years old from what i understand. Excellent...
  16. riceburner

Partout

Posted in the centraol tristate area but fogured i would cross post here, just note any items in the thread to be shipped would jeed cash on top for shipping https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/partout-west-of-chicago.381621/
  17. riceburner

Integrated engineering Intercooler & Intake FS - West Chicago

ALL SOLD Kind of an odd partout thread. My car is getting zero bites being sold as is, so i guess i will need to sell some parts so i can lower the price some. All parts are installed on the car, until sold (paid for), or the car is sold, whichever comes first. All parts have around 10,000...
  18. riceburner

Rear bumper 'flares' - osir style

Hey all, Got these off ebay for $110, turns out im selling my car so wont be needing them! Looks like they will fit fine with just a little trimming along the bottom (of the piece, not the car). I was actually pretty excited about these. $80 shipped, $85 if coastal?
  19. riceburner

2016 SE, DCC, Lighting Package, Performance Package, Stg2, Chicago

SOLD Located west of Chicago, Willing to drive or ship, Price: $15,500 (REDUCED FROM 17500) Mileage: 72,600 EXCELLENT Condition car with ZERO problems of any sort! Meticulous owner, garage kept, always freshly detailed. I love this car to death, it runs and drives amazing, just got my eyes...
  20. riceburner

Logitech G27 racing wheel/pedals with shifter

for pc/ps2/ps3. Lightly used, great condition. More info here: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G-941-000045-Racing-Wheel/dp/B001NT9TK4/ref=mp_s_a_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=logitech+g27&qid=1601504719&sr=8-12 $400 shipped