GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. riceburner

CSB3: Three Hairs On Your Nipple Makes You A Man

Tiguans have no issue getting all 170 hp to the ground on stock mounts and shitty tires
  2. riceburner

just imagine, a GTI with great tires, engine and trans mounts, all the other typical yadda yadda, and 220 bhp. nice driving snoozeville
  3. riceburner

i've appreciated the 'driving experience' mods a ton but i think in every car i get, if there is an easy way to make more power, i will do that before driving experience mods
  4. riceburner

oh yeah? how do you do donuts then n00b
  5. riceburner

i'm serious as the nightly spammers. now, will there be lapses where you don't immediately have ALL possible power? Yes. Will you be able to lay smooth burnouts? Probably not. Will gear changes be less crisp? 100% But when you are deep into 3rd gear, putting your goodyear AS+ tires to the test...
  6. riceburner

you can put plenty of power to the ground on stock mounts. what do you think, stock mounts lose 30% more WHP than upgraded ones? Holy n00b
  7. riceburner

also shout out to the bottom row of the vending machines everywhere. thats always where the good stuff is like grandmas cookies, donut sticks etc
  8. riceburner

my grandma was amazing at scrabble. i never did beat her.
  9. riceburner

add b3 passat vr6 to my list of shitty old german cars to riceburn in the future
  10. riceburner

What was the story with the b5? Buddy or something? Did it have rs4 turbos and 500hp?
  11. riceburner

@Woody123can you confirm if the sportwagen has more legroom than a golf This is quite nice https://www.facebook.com/share/p/DYotZuu5r4JvLJ12/?mibextid=kL3p88
  12. riceburner

Pics of seats?
  13. riceburner

Youre a what?
  14. riceburner

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts
  15. riceburner

2x4 instructions unclear, lodged your dick in the tophat
  16. riceburner

oh yes, the urge to email clients 'happy holiday' with my replies is strong lol happy holiday!
  17. riceburner

OBGYN today. Detailed my dads truck yesterday Detailing a MK7 on Sunday Getting my dog groomed tomorrow Maybe I'll get half past tipsy if I get a chance to crack open some of this New Glarus brew my aunt brought me from Wisconsin last weekend.