GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bruxwillix

HPFP upgrade vs LPFP + MPI

issa R. stock pilin parts. cherry on top will be a hybrid. hpfp was in the plans but looks like its not needed
  2. bruxwillix

gotcha so tune for e50 make great power have a blast and then what happens if your over 50? a full tank at an e85 pump could just get you e50,60. an ethanol sensor would just be one too many gauges and much too much more wiring in the whip lol. Would like to just fill up at a E pump and not...
  3. bruxwillix

probably overthinking it but so you can't ever really tune for 85 then? better to shoot for like e70.. but then whats the harm in being over 70 on e content? sorry for the ignorance
  4. bruxwillix

risk of hp failure? whys that? right now im FBO with WMI but i shoulda just gone MPI from the jump. wmi is going to be a PIA down the line. All good now. Making 360whp but not yet fine tuned by Ed. Still going thru revisions. MPI switch won't happen till spring or summer. Just slowly buying the...
  5. bruxwillix

Monitor E content level to stay within the range of the tune? or... don't understand why monitor if you're goid to go full e. i know not all pumps are gonna really be 85% but if you're good for full E with mpi and lpfp why monitor? Another reason why i wanna just tune for 91 after mpi and pumps...
  6. bruxwillix

HOON! and or DIGGS n GREGGLES [this is the revive] lol hope you dont mind gettin your brain picked So Im about to make the switch from WMI to MPI. Was gonna get the mpi kit along with the brushless lpfp and fully assembled hpfp from EQT [and eventually vortex xl] but youre saying that HPFP...
  7. bruxwillix

Whiteline Roll Center Kit

did you keep the heat shield on behind the rotors or remove it all together?
  8. bruxwillix

Whiteline Roll Center Kit

dam so.. read the thread. I have the superpro LCAs, whiteline roll center balls and im on kw clubsports. Next step was a BBK. Yall are sayin that, no matter which kit i go with, rotor and ball joint will rub if its any thicker than the 340mm stock rotor? Any stock rotor/bigger sexier caliper...
  9. bruxwillix

audi AluSubframe AND which DOGBONE??

shit thanx for that! woulda sucked to have to ship it back! by bushing are you referring to the puck?
  10. bruxwillix

I'll look into those rear bushings thanx. the clubsport coilovers come with top mounts. isn't the roll correction kit ball joints or is that something else completely? yea i have motor/trans mounts already
  11. bruxwillix

Audi aluminum subframe on Mk7 Gti

after some researching and input I've arrived at this list. what you guys think? -KW clubsport coilovers -Whiteline front and rear sway bar kit -Audi Aluminum subframe -Superpro control arms -Dogbone Mount - RS3/TTRS Version 2 | RS3 / TTRS (Billet & Polyurethane) -Tyrol deadset kit -Whiteline...
  12. bruxwillix

after some researching and input I've arrived at this list. what you guys think? -KW clubsport coilovers -Whiteline front and rear sway bar kit -Audi Aluminum subframe -Superpro control arms -Dogbone Mount - RS3/TTRS Version 2 | RS3 / TTRS (Billet & Polyurethane) -Tyrol deadset kit -Whiteline...
  13. bruxwillix

sheeit you ain't lying! lol but what can be done to the rear? all i see is front suspension mod parts. besides the rear sway bar
  14. bruxwillix

superpro engine trans mounts? don't see their dogbone mounts. using oem? how many bolts was there to replace? wait nm found their DB but looks like they don't make a pendulum
  15. bruxwillix

so I'm assuming the audi sub comes solo with no bushings or other hardware? I'll look into bushings thanx! probably shouldn't reuse bolts right? I'll grab those too
  16. bruxwillix

ok yea that makes sense.. audi subframe. audi mount. duh. I've come across some bad reviews about ECS products so I'll call around and find a rs3 mount of a different make. i want to upgrade the pendulum arm too tho... would any arm for a mk7 fit? unlike the mount which is more like a puzzle piece
  17. bruxwillix

wanting to go with the audi aluminum subframe [so sessy] but not sure which dogbone insert and pendulum arm fits without modification [searched forums without much luck, looks like most running the audi frame are having to modify somehow] currently have the 034 insert and oem pendulum on my...
  18. bruxwillix

What did you do to your mk7 today?

i fittipaldi'd & seibon'd it Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk