GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Brand New Oettinger Spoiler

Hello, I have a brand new Oettinger spoiler I purchased for my mk7 GTI that has been sitting in my garage for over a year. Never got around to a body shop painting and Installing it. It's new in the Box. Only opened the box once to make sure I got what I ordered. Needs to be painted by a body...
  2. L

Brand New Oettinger Spoiler

Hello, I have a brand new Oettinger spoiler I purchased for my mk7 GTI that has been sitting in my garage for over a year. Never got around to a body shop painting and Installing it. It's new in the Box. Only opened the box once to make sure I got what I ordered. Needs to be painted by a body...
  3. L

CTS intake -very new

Like 2 weeks old so pretty much brand new Put it on for a ride around the block, then put the stock box back. Maybe Too much whoosh for me. Has the SAI filter. Local only (chicagoland/Schaumburg/Woodfield mall area) 300$
  4. L

CTS intake -very new

Like 2 weeks old so pretty much brand new Put it on for a ride around the block, then put the stock box back. Maybe Too much whoosh for me. Has the SAI filter. Local only (chicagoland/Schaumburg/Woodfield mall area) 300$
  5. L

FS: Austins -chicagoland $400

Came Off of my 2017 gti. Stock tires on them are included.* Took the wheels/tires off at 11k miles. Reason for sale: I put on rse05* Chicagoland/Midwest pick up only. No shipping. (I'm in Woodfield mall area) slight curb rash on 2 wheels. No bends or cracks at all. The rash is not bad also...
  6. L

FS: Austins -chicagoland $400

Came Off of my 2017 gti. Stock tires on them are included. Took the wheels/tires off at 11k miles. Reason for sale: I put on rse05 Chicagoland/Midwest pick up only. No shipping. (I'm in Woodfield mall area) slight curb rash on 2 wheels. No bends or cracks at all. The rash is not bad also...
  7. L

Veloster N

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/hyundai-veloster-n-shown-leaked-170900253.html
  8. L

RSe05 question

RSe05 Black or gunmetal on black gti and why? And any rse05 pics of any color on any color gti would be awsome if you can post them please. I love the look and would appreciate looking at them. Seems like everybody is buying them but I keep seeing the same pics
  9. L

Pic request: gunmetal RSe05

Anybody? Can't decide between black or gunmetal for my black gti..... what would you guys think would look better? Thanks!
  10. L

FS: brand new RSE10

I have brand new still in the original boxes 18x8 rse10 in satin black. Never even taken out the boxes and has all the RS center caps and protective packaging. $950 FIRM. I payed 1250 brand new (not that it matters lol) Chicago land pick up or Midwest pick up only. Or if you have almost perfect...
  11. L

FS: brand new RSE10

I have brand new still in the original boxes 18x8 rse10 in satin black. Never even taken out the boxes and has all the RS center caps and protective packaging. $950 FIRM. I payed 1250 brand new (not that it matters lol) Chicago land pick up or Midwest pick up only. Or if you have almost perfect...
  12. L

WTB: awe track gti

Located in Chicago Awe track edition please.
  13. L

Clubsport S Vs. AWE track

Which should I get? Which is louder? Which has less drone? Which has a better tone? Thanks
  14. L

Chicagoland wheel trade rse10

Hello, Playing with the idea of trading brand new in the box untouched black rse10 wheels for some rse52 in either black or gunmetal. My wheels are 18×8 with neuspeed center caps and in the boxes they came in. Live in Chicago suburbs. Local only. The rse10 are about 30-40$ more per wheels...
  15. L

FS: CTS turbo intake

Hello! Selling my CTS intake off my mk7 gti. Had it on for about 2 months. Sounds fantastic with Lots of hissing and pssshhhh noises. Looking for local pickup in Chicagoland/Midwest area. I'm from the northwest suburbs of Chicago (schaumburg area). Text me anytime with any questions...
  16. L

FS: New jb1/data cable (rev 2) + Ultimate Racing catback

FS: Ultimate Racing catback!!! Hello! I am selling my 3 inch ultimate racing catback (NO res or mufflers ) 4 inch rolled angle cut tips all stainless steel. Sounds amazing. Burbles and pops and dsg farts are LOUD. I didn't want to swap my downpipe cause of warranty but I wanted Loud so...
  17. L

Need help... Looking for a part

For those of you with a secondary air filter on your intake... I was looking for the hose pump assembly that connects to your OEM intake air box for the secondary air filter. I cpuldnt find the part number or where to buy it anywhere. If anybody has any Info it would be great. Thanks
  18. L

FS: CTS turbo intake

Hello! Selling my CTS intake off my mk7 gti. Had it on for about 2 months. Sounds fantastic with Lots of hissing and pssshhhh noises. Looking for local pickup in Chicagoland/Midwest area. I'm from the northwest suburbs of Chicago (schaumburg area). Text me anytime with any questions...
  19. L

FS: New jb1/data cable (rev 2) + UR catback

FS: Ultimate Racing catback!!! Hello, I am selling my 3 inch ultimate racing catback (NO res or mufflers ) 4 inch rolled angle cut tips all stainless steel. Sounds amazing. Burbles and pops and dsg farts are LOUD. I didn't want to swap my downpipe cause of warranty but I wanted Loud so this...
  20. L

Out of these 3... which should i do...?

I only have enough dough for 1 of 3 things for a while. Which would you pick? Jb1 (not 4...i have my reasons) Summer tires (firehawy Indy 500) Tints (ceramic 35% ) For some reason this is a really hard decision for me lol... help me Out! Thanksss