GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Let's have a chat about winter/snow tires.

Currently running Blizzak LM001's (225/45/17) on my car and have been deeply disappointed in them especially after this recent storm. I've had a variety of Jettas over the years and some of the highlights from my experiences with those have been: - Blizzak WS60 on my Mk3 Jetta - General Altimax...
  2. S

Non-dsg auto, replacement paddles?

So BFI just launched their new shift paddles, and they specifically say that they have a fitment for the standard Golf automatic (seems to be same fitment as the mk6 dsg)? I was under the impression that you couldn't replace the paddles on the non-dsg models? Would any mk6 dsg paddles...
  3. S

Golf/Auto (Not DSG) shift knobs/similar options to Leyo?

Seeing what's our there for Auto shift knobs for those of us in Golfs with the auto (not DSG). From what i can gather most DSG knobs should work fine with the auto, and of what I've seen so far the Leyo knobs seem to be the option i like best (I don't like the idea of yanking up on my whole...
  4. S

WTB: IE Powerlink cable

Looking to buy an IE Powerlink - anyone got one available?
  5. S

Dupe thread please delete

Dupe
  6. S

Looking at a 2016 Golf SE tomorrow...

Hey all, new to the forums and I'm going to check out a 2016 Golf SE with 80k miles on the clock this weekend. Just wanted to ask a few questions. 1) Remote start: is there a plug and play solution for this? I'd like to avoid dropping it at a shop, and I know for my wife's Mazda there is like a...