GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jay745

Garage Decor

Let's see your garage decor. After buying a house last year and been busy with a million projects I'm finally getting around to putting some effort into the garage. I built a bench and have some decorations but it's still pretty bare. I need a shed to get some of this crap like the lawnmower out...
  2. jay745

Evo 11 coming?

Thoughts? https://www.eightmotoring.sg/2019/07/01/mitsubishi-evo-11-is-confirmed-on-the-way/?fbclid=IwAR3ZUyAQks4nRikzurr_HU6y3uUvOKktQ2rP7UlRzxPdkkdz7rxzmMCPHXU
  3. jay745

Evo 11 Coming?

Thoughts? I kind of like it. https://www.eightmotoring.sg/2019/07/01/mitsubishi-evo-11-is-confirmed-on-the-way/?fbclid=IwAR3ZUyAQks4nRikzurr_HU6y3uUvOKktQ2rP7UlRzxPdkkdz7rxzmMCPHXU
  4. jay745

WTB: 3mm Wheel Spacers

I'm looking for a pair(2) of 3mm wheel spacers. Would need them shipped to Chicago, let me know if you have any you'd like to sell. Thanks.
  5. jay745

FS: TR Motorsport MT1 Lightweight Wheels/ventus v12 tires - chicagoland only

SOLD TR Motorsports MT1 Wheels 17x8 et48, 5x112. These were only ran for a summer, the wheels are in pristine condition no curb rash bends or scrapes. The tires are ventus v12, have good tread but one of them does need to be patched from a nail in it. 235/40/17 The wheels are only 16 pounds...
  6. jay745

Midwest Track Enthusiast Thread - Dates - Events Planning

Hi All, Trying to find more people to go to the track with next year! I try to do about 10 hpde events per year at various tracks around us (Road America, Grattan, Gingerman, Autobahn, Blackhawk Farms, Putnam Park) All are within about a 3 hour drive from Chicago. Any other track rats local...
  7. jay745

DSG Service - Chicago - PM Me

Hey all, I've done work for a bunch of your cars already but figured I'd post here for anyone else. I do DSG services for folks around chicago for $300. Ends up being a lot cheaper than a dealership. I use oem fluid & filter. PM me if you'd like to set something up. I do other work as well...
  8. jay745

What Are You Listening To?

Prob not everyones cup of tea, listening to Vaetxh right now. What is everyone else listening to? ILvmzNUUpJw
  9. jay745

DSG Service - Chicago

Figured a lot of you are coming up on 40k and will be getting that DSG service soon. I do this service for people and can help save some money vs paying the dealer prices. I charge $300 for the service and that includes oem fluid, oem filter, oem O ring, and new plug washer. PM me if you'd like...
  10. jay745

FS: Ross Tech Micro Can Vag Com Cable

SOLD I'm selling a genuine ross tech micro can vagcom cable. This cable has been discontinued by ross tech and allows unlimited vins. They are now charging for a new cable that is ~$450 for their unlimited cable package. $210 shipped
  11. jay745

Discount Tire gives $1 million to campaign against marijuana legalization

Surprised nobody has posted this yet. Will this change how you shop? http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2016/10/15/discount-tire-gives-1-million-to-campaign-against.html posting in off topic for a reason.
  12. jay745

2015 New Years Resolutions

Surprised there wasn't a thread already. Do you guys do the whole new years resolution thing? I normally don't but interested to see what some of yours are. Go.
  13. jay745

OFFICIAL OT #24: Where have all the Jawns gone?

op is a noob
  14. jay745

Dumb Arguments With Spouse/Significant Other

What's the dumbest shit you and your significant other argue about? go.